Ratings for Dr. Wesley S. Blakeslee

Dr. Blakeslee & his staff are the best. They've been together for a long time so there's a lot of experience in the office. They make you feel relaxed & you even have some fun while your there!! You get personalized service & top quality dentistry!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

100% top notch. Takes his time, explains in detail the cause. Spends time to make sure everything is perfect.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Blakeslee and his staff are terrific. Phone calls answered quickly. I am greeted once I walk in. They take their time to answer my questions.I am never rushed and they do things I have never had done in other offices. I have my blood pressure checked, they review my medical history and they perform a Oral Cancer Exam at each visit. Dr. Blakeslee took his time when I had my cap done. He is such a perfectionist that he wants everything perfect. I highly recommend Dr. Blakeslee and his staff. For the insurance I can go to any dentist I want and Dr. Blakeslee staff will submit all paperwork for me to be reumburised; and they will answer any insurance questions I have. A+++

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Blakeslee has always been very informative and friendly. My entire family has been going to him for years! His staff are very helpful as well.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Blakeslee for many years & I have always had a wonderful experience! Clean office, friendly & accommodating staff, Dr Blakeslee is really high-tech. He even has a computer to give novacaine--and it was painless!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

"Dentist was inconsiderate and rude....in an emergency situation, he permitted patient to leave essentially untreated, citing other pending appointments and a lack of ability on his part to address issue.patient was later treated by another general dentist who was able to fully treat the patient in a very quick and satisfactory manner." It also did not go unnoticed that although the front desk staff was very friendly upon my arrival, they became very condescending and 'snickering' upon witnessing my utter shock , disbelief and anxiety at being sent home completely untreated. I find it unbelievable how rude and unprofessional this office was.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013