Ratings for Dr. Landon C. Smith

Dr. Landon and his staff are horrible I had a bad experience with this doctor he diagnosed me with something during my pregnancy that later on I found out was not true so he wanted to give me a c section but I said no and decided to change doctors this doctor was disrespectful to me in the last two months of my pregnancy not only disrespectful but prejudice to me when he diagnosed me with something that turned out not to be true.so would I recommend him no I would not because when he thought he Was helping me he put me and my baby in harms way so if you read this doctor just know that I'm a child of god so I forgive you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Smith is unsafe and very unprofessional. RUN from this Dr. if you care about the well being of yourself and child.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I have Dr. Smith deliver 2 of my children and he is scheduled to deliver the third soon. He is so wonderful. He is kind and really listens to your concerns. He even adjusted his typical schedule to perform my son's circumcision on the 8th day!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Smith was a blessing to my family. For my appointments, he kept a smile on his face & the staff was welcoming to me and my husband. Every other visit I came with my questions and he sat & talked with us patiently. I love him & his staff. They were so loving and caring. Also, when in surgery the doctor kept my family calm when he explained that me and my son were in danger. I was pro-natural but was in labor for 20 hours. Since I hadn't dilated 1 cm, I told him to do a c-section. He never forced the issue & told me we could stop my contractions and start the next day if I wanted but he wouldn't risk the health issues. After getting as informed as I could, we went in for surgery. Because I decided to wait so long, I lost a lot of blood from contracting so much. My child also made a bile movement but he safely delivered my child. He also kept up w/ us and came in to check on all his patience off sched. while caring for his newborn. I enjoyed seeing he & his wife work together also.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

THE WORST OFFICE STAFF IN AMERCA !! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE !!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

He comes highly recommended but he and some of his staff are horrible.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I would not ever go back to this doctor ever! I had a horrible pregnancy with my last child I kept telling him something was wrong and he kept blowing me off. I was in extreme pain my whole preg. Finally after he opened me up during my section he was amazed at all the scar tissue and said I'm so sorry I didn't believe her. I lost so much blood they wanted to do a blood transfusion. I now am about to have a hysterectomy and I believe this could have been prevented or my conditions wouldn't have been this bad if not for him! I would never reccomend him ever!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Smith is a great doctor and has a wonderful bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Dr. refused to see me as a patient because of my not wanting to accept a blood transfusion (even though I didnt need one at the time), after I drove 1 1/2 hours there. His front desk staff was nice, office manager told me that he wouldnt be seeing me and that I could leave.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Awful experience! My appointment was at 3:15. I arrived at 3:00 to fill out paper work as a new patient. They gladly took my co-pay within ten minutes. Several people were in the waiting room so I thought it might be a bit of a wait. Several others came in AFTER me. They started calling patients back. First the ones who were already there, THEN the ones who had later appointments than me. After an hour I asked why I wasn't called and they gave me some****and bull story about the others being there for something else. Another 40 minutes and I was finally taken to a room. By 5:15 I STILL had not seen the doctor. I left the room and realized I was the LAST patient in the building. They had seen EVERYONE else including those with much later appointments before me. I was very upset. The only LAME explanation was that I was a new patient. It was so late that they couldn't even give me a refund because the computers were shut down. It has to mailed. I walked out without seeing the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012