Ratings for Dr. Bruce J. Levine

Dr Levine is awesome!! And the staff is the best. They are always so helpful and nice. Would definitely recommend him !

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Overall great experience, very helpful in giving a second opinion for fractured heel.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I was diagnosed with plantar fasciiatis. My 1st dr. just wanted to shoot me up w/ cortisone. I was in so much pain. Dr. Levine was recommended to me & am I ever glad! The 2nd visit I told him I couldn't wait a year for this to go away & I wanted to be aggressive w/ treatment. He gave me a foot brace and sent me for PT. I saw a difference in about 3 PT sessions. I saw Dr. Levine for 3 months and am now virtually pain free. He showed me stretches and more to help. He's the absolute best. I've taken my Mom to him as well as my son. My son has flat feet and the pediatrician told me he would outgrow it. Dr. Levine said his is severe enough to present complications later in life so I was happy I took him and will be treating it. You will be happy you called him if you are having foot problems! No worries here!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

I have had problems with my foot - another dr told me there was nothing they could do. Dr. Levine was recommended by a Physical Therapist. His entire staff is awesome - they are all so friendly, they take time to listen, and bend over backwards to assist.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

Dr. Bruce J. Levine's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Kaiser-Permanente