Ratings for Dr. John E. Balthrop

Dr. Balthrop has always listened to my concerns as well as answered my questions without giving me the 'rushed' feeling.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

I had an arthrosopic repair of my knee after dislocating and damaging my patella playing B-ball. As a surgeon he did a great job. My knee healed very quickly after the procedure and is perfectly fine now. He was late to one follow-up appointment and seemed a bit rushed to interpret and explain the results of the procedure upon his arrival. Overall, he seems like a very competent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

I had rotator cuff repair done on 11-13. The staff was very helpful and the surgery went off without a hitch. My recovery has been remarkable. It is now 1-2-07 and my arm is at about 80%.I would recomend this surgeon for shoulder problems

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

He uses doctor asisstants (PAc's) but he was always near by and made a personal visit while i was there. He had temper problem by throwing my MRIs on the floor. but all in all very good doctor and i would suggest him to anyone who has a joint problem. Im currently going to have him work on my right knee (surgically) and he has THROUGHLY explained everything and if i have questions its just a phone call away for my answers. though he has a temper problem with his staff, he knows his stuff and i trust my knee with him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

Dr. John E. Balthrop's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)