Ratings for Dr. Gerald J. Killoran

The doctor and staff were top notch in treating me. They were very helpful with my insurance too. I was seen as an emergency when I broke my front tooth. I walked in upset and in less than an hour he had a very nice temporary crown on my front tooth. No Pain either. Good thing because I was going on vacation. Thank you Dr. Killoran! He promised the porcelain crown will look even better than the temporary one. I am very happy that the temporary matches so well. The office was clean and friendly. The staff worked together to make me feel welcome. See you next week!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Very sketchy dentist. Never reveals true fees and refuses to explain to patients if their insurance coverage is accepted. Is outright rude to patients & also verbally and mentally abusive to staff. Recently had charges brought against him for assaulting an employee. Doctor has anger issues. Beware of this office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Gerald J. Killoran's Credentials

• Temple University School of Dentistry (Grad. 1990)