Ratings for Dr. John A. Agelopoulos

This guy is horrible. I don't get how he stays in business... let alone some of the reviews on here saying he is a great children's dentist. He wouldn't look at my son at all unless I held him down, and he pride... PRIDE my sons mouth open! When my son said stop, your hurting me, he got rougher, and kept going! As of right now, he wants to have my son have 2 teeth pulled... AT LEAST! And after some of the comments on here, i'm thinking they could be saved. Right now i'm trying to find a good pediatric dentist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Best and most technically accurate dentist that I have ever been a patient (of) dangling something there

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Over the years, John has become increasingly more difficult to work with. Someone close to me had an appointment booked for a follow up a year in advance, something came up and he was forced to reschedule- adding 6 months to this already ridiculous wait. Their practices seem more invasive and unnecessarily painful now. I don't feel like I can rely on him to see me in case of emergency and to be honest I am looking for a new dentist after being with the brothers since their start.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

My family has been using Dr Agelopoulos since he started in North Canton and I would highly recommend him. Very pleasant, knowledgeable, helpful and enthusiastic about dentistry.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

very nice atmosphere, very thorough and great staff

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

excellent service!! took time with me and reals cares for patient!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010