Dr. James N. Romanelli

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James N. Romanelli

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Romanelli two weeks ago, what an amazing experience. I was uncomfortable for only 2 days, I even managed to go away the weekend after. My results are better than expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Romanelli and the staff! Best decision ever.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

The procedure is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I feel like I can stand up straight effortlessly opposed to constantly slouching. My neck and back pain has improved significantly and no more feeling constant weight on my chest. I feel so much more confident with myself and I am so happy my insurance covered everything.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

They are so amazing and everyone there made me feel so safe and cared for throughout the entire process. I felt comfortable and was explained everything step by step and the staff is so accomidating. After my surgery I have a new found self confidence and I want everyone to look at my face. I have never felt so good about myself he did an amazing job and I got exactly what I wanted!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Extremely happy with the doctor, staff and especially the results! Will definitely recommend and be back! Thank you

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Romanelli and could not be happier. My results are exactly what I expected, the staff and nurses were fantastic and helped me every step of the way. I would recommend Dr Romanelli to anyone loooking for cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

From start to finish everyone was very professional and put me at ease. My results of my breast reduction exceeded my expectations. Dr. Romanelli is the best!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Very happy the dr and staff are super friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

My breast reduction, even though just a week ago, has been life changing. I was able to turn my head again immediately from not being able to do so for almost a year. Post-Op was definitely nothing like the horror stories I heard. I was able to recover very quickly and really did not experience much pain or discomfort. Thank you, Dr Romanelli and staff, for your kindness and excellent care you have provided. -JP .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I had a tummy tuck done and lipo to the back and hips almost four months ago and could not be happier with the results. It has been life changing. After four consultations with other plastic surgeons I have to say nobody had Dr. Romanelli's bed side manor. I felt like I was I good hands and not just another patient.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I am absolutely happy with my procedure and results I noticed fast. The staff was great at taking care of me and were so nice. I trust Dr.Romanelli and would use him again.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr. James N. Romanelli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

When Dr. James Romanelli recognized his calling, he dedicated himself to becoming one of the leading plastic surgeons on Long Island. He established a premier plastic surgery practice, Romanelli Cosmetic Surgery, more than 20 years ago. His journey took him from his hometown of Cold Harbor Spring to college in Indiana and surgical training in Texas before returning to Long Island. Dr. Romanelli offers a wide variety or procedures including NeoGraft® hair restoration as well as cosmetic surgery procedures such as breast augmentation, facelift, and liposuction. If you're looking for a plastic surgeon and would like to find out more about Dr. Romanelli and his practice visit his site for more information!

• English

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1982)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Face-lift