Ratings for Dr. James N. Romanelli

Very professional. Karen helped me plan the best course for my skin care and optimal results.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2019

I was able to have three consultations before setting my surgery date and Dr. Romanelli and his team answered all of my questions and eased my nerves. I was given very clear instructions for my surgery prep and aftercare plan. The day of the surgery, I was very nervous but every one was friendly and reassuring. 4 months after my surgery, I am very happy with my results and my life has improved exponentially!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

I have been very please with the process of my procedure. Everyone in the office is kind, patient and very caring.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

I had a Dermal Infusion done at the med spa and could not be happier. My skin looks refreshed and glowing.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

Recently had my eyes done with Dr Romanelli, and could not be happier. I literally look 15 years younger and so natural. Very little pain and relatively no downtime.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

I am truly ecstatic with the results of my breast lift. The results are better than I expected!! I feel more confident in the bathing suit and every top I put on...I am 52 yrs old and look and feel decades younger! Post surgery I experienced very little soreness and did not need any pain medication. Any scarring is barely noticeable. I had very little downtime but followed instructions and did not exercise until allowed to do so. Dr Romanelli is a true professional and artist at what he does...the staff is very sweet and caring and I feel very cared for and safe in this office..thanks again! And I should've had this done years ago!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

My experience with Dr. Romanelli was absolutely amazing. He performed Breast Reduction surgery at Huntington Hospital, from initial consultation to post op appoints, everything was seamless. The nursing staff explained everything along the way, and Dr. Romanelli followed up with a phone call to check on me. Insurance covered the whole procedure.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I recently had Breast Augmentation with Dr. Romanelli and I could not be happier, he was the absolute best. Recovery was much better than expected, back to work shortly after. Thank you Dr. Romanelli for giving me my confidence back.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

I had a breast reduction. This surgery was the best thing I every did. I am so happy with the results. My breasts look wonderful. I was always small breasted and after menopause developed large, pendulous breasts which I hated. I am so comfortable in my clothes and with my body image from this surgery. I would definitely recommend this surgery. Patients should be told that after surgery that you will have healing and that it will result in fantastic breasts.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Romanelli and his office staff the a caring, kind and professional medical office. I was comfortable from the first consultation visit up until my post op visits. They are accommodating if appointments needed to be changed, called to check in on me and I could not be more impressed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr. James N. Romanelli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

When Dr. James Romanelli recognized his calling, he dedicated himself to becoming one of the leading plastic surgeons on Long Island. He established a premier plastic surgery practice, Romanelli Cosmetic Surgery, more than 20 years ago. His journey took him from his hometown of Cold Harbor Spring to college in Indiana and surgical training in Texas before returning to Long Island. Dr. Romanelli offers a wide variety or procedures including NeoGraft® hair restoration as well as cosmetic surgery procedures such as breast augmentation, facelift, and liposuction. If you're looking for a plastic surgeon and would like to find out more about Dr. Romanelli and his practice visit his site for more information!

• English

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1982)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Face-lift