Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Pontell

I recently had a rhinoplasty done with Dr. Pontell and my experience was great! I have always wanted my nose done and the hardest decision was to pick a doctor. The best decision I could of made was Dr. Pontell. He made me feel comfortable about the procedure, he answered all of my questions and concerns and after the procedure, he made sure to follow up with me. This is honesty the best decision I could of made and even though my nose is still going through the healing process I love the results and I am in love with my new nose! Thank you Dr.Pontell.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

My experience getting rhinoplasty with Dr. Pontell was a very good! The healing process was quick and very easy. Dr. Pontell and his staff are very kind and answered all of my questions when I had them. Thank you so much for a stress free experience

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I recently came to Dr. Pontell after extensive research on numerous plastic surgeons. I must say that patience has really paid off. I had rhinoplasty and chin argumentation completed on the same day. I results are exceptional and I could'nt be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Pontell for anyone who is looking to gain confidence on their self image.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Surgery to correct the indent in my nose went great. Healing took a little longer than expected but everyone is different.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

My nose was destroyed. When I went there I had a nice nose, only needed a small alteration. Now my nose is destroyed. I had a horrible experience not only with this surgeon, but also with his receptionist.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Pontell

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's response
We are concerned to read these comments. We are unable to identify a patient of record who presented with these concerns. However, our door is always open and we encourage patients to reach out to us at their convenience with any questions or concerns.

Submitted May 23, 2017

I cannot express enough how positive my experience has been with Dr. Pontell and his staff. To say I was nervous to go though rhinoplasty is an understatement, but once I met with Dr. Pontell he put me at ease and made me feel very confident that I would be pleased with the results. I did not want to look like a different person, and I wanted my new nose to look natural. Despite having difficulty articulating what I wanted, Dr. Pontell knew exactly what he would change to enhance my appearance in a natural way. He has such a calm and kind demeanor, and he makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I did a lot of research before my surgery and waited over a decade to gain the courage to go through with it. The entire experience went very smoothly. My surgery was very easy, and Dr. Pontell the staff at the surgery center helped ease my fears. I drove 2 hours to Dr. Pontell because he is by far the best plastic surgeon and has the experience in rhinoplasty that I was looking for. I highly recommend Dr. Pontell and cannot endorse him enough. He has given me the confidence I have needed to feel positive about my appearance, and has been very supportive throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I was leary of a mini-face lift giving me the results I was seeking and afraid that a full face lift would cause me to look overdone. Now I know that Dr. Pontell's recommendation of a mini-face lift was the right one for me. I am very pleased with just what 'the doctor ordered'!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Pontell, a fellow military veteran and rhinoplasty revision surgeon of choice 'FLAWLESSY' repaired a botched rhinoplasty that origionally incurred while serving and wounded as a U.S. Marine. Dr. Pontell dazzles in professionalism and is personally held royally in high regards. I would 'HIGHLY' recommend Dr. Jonathan Pontell to 'ANYBODY' seeking exceptional high proficiency within the realm of facial surgery.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Terrible rhinoplasty results. Have to get a revision with another surgeon to fix all the issues

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Excellent excellent excellent experience from the moment I met Dr. Pontell through the completion and healing of my surgery!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)