Dr. Jonathan Pontell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Pontell

I recently had a mini facelift performed by Dr. Pontell. It’s only been 10 days since my surgery but my results are fabulous! Dr. Pontell is a very talented surgeon and I felt completely comfortable knowing I was going to be in good hands!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I received a rhinoplasty and I could not be more thrilled with the results. I have always been self-conscious about my nose, after many fractures and bumps through the years, and Dr.Pontell completely transformed it into the natural and elegant structure that I had always hoped for. The surgical component was executed flawlessly, as was the overall patient experience. I felt extremely valued and my experience was customized to fit my needs exactly. I highly recommend Dr. Pontell and cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My experience was amazing! Dr. Pontell has such a calm and professional demeanor that really made me feel comfortable. His staff was friendly and soft spoken, and he always ran on time! I had zero bruising from the surgery and hardly any swelling, which I am convinced is due to Dr. Pontell's steady hands and precise technique. My nose already looks amazing and it has only been one week since surgery! This has been such a life changing experience and I do not think it would have gone this well without Dr. Pontell!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

My experience was great. The front desk staff are excellent send made me feel comfortable and welcomed. The surgery went well, my results are great, top notch work. I am very happy with the results of my rhinoplasty. It has been an insecurity I have had for most of my life, getting this surgery done has helped me feel great about my overall appearance and I would do it again in a heart beat. I am so happy I got this done. The recovery experience was a lot easier than I thought it would be and I am all around pleased with my results!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Pontell exceeded my expectations! I am completely happy and more than satisfied with my results. I have my confidence back and cannot thank Dr Pontell enough. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is apprehensive about having a facial procedure done. You can trust that you will look great but still like yourself. He is an amazing doctor and so very kind. I would also like add Kathy his receptionist is a doll and a wonderful asset to his practice. My experience was amazing from beginning to end. Thank you thank you thank you Dr. Pontell!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Pontell is very talented. He took the time to listen to me and understand all of the specific details that were important to me. I am very meticulous but Dr. Pontell surpassed my expectations.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

He is very understanding on your goals and communicates very well about the surgery.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

My experience with the dr Pontell was wonderful, my nose has a deviated septum and many problems to breathing. Dr Pontell solved all my problems and and made me a beautiful nose. I recommend it 100 percent.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I had an a amazing experience during prior, during and after my surgery with Dr Pontell. His staff was friendly and so sweet in answer my various questions and concerns. Dr Pontell will spend time with you making sure you are comfortable with your results and answer ALL questions. He is true artist. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs facial surgery. I got my confidence back-- thank you Dr Pontell! Surgey I had was rhinoplasty, chin implant and lipo chin.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I had a revision rhinoplasty done and I was very nervous being that this was my second nose surgery. Dr Pontell made me feel comfortable immediately and answered all of my concerns with confidence. Post surgery and I could not be happier! He is top of the line and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)