Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Pontell

Dr. Pontell is a truly gifted surgeon. He has a kind, attentive and responsive demeanor you don't often find in practitioners with his level of skill and accomplishment. I could not be more pleased with the results of my mini lift and upper/lower eye surgery: the results are so natural, it's still me, only better! I have recommended Dr. Pontell to friends and family and will only return to him for any future procedures.

Submitted January 11, 2012

My nose was destroyed. When I went there I had a nice nose, only needed a small alteration. Now my nose is destroyed. I had a horrible experience not only with this surgeon, but also with his receptionist.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I cannot express enough how positive my experience has been with Dr. Pontell and his staff. To say I was nervous to go though rhinoplasty is an understatement, but once I met with Dr. Pontell he put me at ease and made me feel very confident that I would be pleased with the results. I did not want to look like a different person, and I wanted my new nose to look natural. Despite having difficulty articulating what I wanted, Dr. Pontell knew exactly what he would change to enhance my appearance in a natural way. He has such a calm and kind demeanor, and he makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. I did a lot of research before my surgery and waited over a decade to gain the courage to go through with it. The entire experience went very smoothly. My surgery was very easy, and Dr. Pontell the staff at the surgery center helped ease my fears. I drove 2 hours to Dr. Pontell because he is by far the best plastic surgeon and has the experience in rhinoplasty that I was looking for. I highly recommend Dr. Pontell and cannot endorse him enough. He has given me the confidence I have needed to feel positive about my appearance, and has been very supportive throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I was leary of a mini-face lift giving me the results I was seeking and afraid that a full face lift would cause me to look overdone. Now I know that Dr. Pontell's recommendation of a mini-face lift was the right one for me. I am very pleased with just what 'the doctor ordered'!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Pontell, a fellow military veteran and rhinoplasty revision surgeon of choice 'FLAWLESSY' repaired a botched rhinoplasty that origionally incurred while serving and wounded as a U.S. Marine. Dr. Pontell dazzles in professionalism and is personally held royally in high regards. I would 'HIGHLY' recommend Dr. Jonathan Pontell to 'ANYBODY' seeking exceptional high proficiency within the realm of facial surgery.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Terrible rhinoplasty results. Have to get a revision with another surgeon to fix all the issues

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Excellent excellent excellent experience from the moment I met Dr. Pontell through the completion and healing of my surgery!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Would not recommend this doctor for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Pontell

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's response
We thank you for your feedback, and offer our apologies if your experience failed to live up to your expectations. Our patients, and their opinions, are highly valued and appreciated. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss the details of your visit. Unfortunately, due to the anonymity of your post, we are unable to identify or reach out to you. As such, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience - we are always willing to find solutions to any perceived problem. Whatever you decide, we wish you the best.

Submitted July 21, 2015

This doctor really rushes your procedures, and worse is that his staff is unprofessional and rude. Just remember, when you get a procedure/surgery, you have to constantly deal with a doctors staff to schedule follow-ups etc., especially when something goes wrong. You need to have a doctor AND STAFF that is professional and welcoming. Shame on you, Kay, and your rude, terrible attitude.

Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Pontell

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's response
We appreciate all feedback - positive, negative or neutral - as it allows us the opportunity to better understand our patients and their concerns. Please accept our sincere apology if your experience at our practice did not live up to your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients. Typically, our staff does a wonderful job setting the stage for a positive patient experience. Nonetheless, we recognize that we are not perfect - and certainly regret offending you. Please know that it is never our intention to make any patient feel uncomfortable. Unfortunately, as there is no name attached to this review, we are unable to identify or reach out to you directly. As such, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience. We'd be glad to address any remaining concerns or questions.

Submitted July 16, 2015

The staff can be really nice as long as your happy with the results of before the surgery. If your unhappy they are very short and rude. I felt I was misinformed about the recovery and what to expect with the surgery. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)