Dr. Jonathan Pontell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Pontell

I had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr.Pontell and it was a perfect experience. He was very professional and did a perfect job with my nose. I would recommend him to anyone. His office was also clean and comfortable and all of his staff are extremely nice and professional.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Pontell. He was extremely patient with me when I asked my questions and addressed all my concerns before and after surgery. What was most important to me was his attention to detail, the computer generated photos of the projected outcome, and his willingness to assist me after surgery. When I had a question the night after my surgery he was easy to reach and very supportive on the phone. Overall, I love my new nose, and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I had a series of 3 PRP treatments. The doctor was very good at describing what I would experience. The first procedure was more painful than anticipated, but procedures 2 and 3 did not seem so. Knowing what to expect made a big difference. The new hair took about 3 months to be really noticeable. At that time, friends and family remarked that my hair was much fuller, with no ' holidays' in my scalp. I would recommend it to anyone experiencing overall thinning hair.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I had a rhinoplasty done. The process began with a consultation where I was shown what to expect. I then booked the surgery appointment. Throughout the process everything was very clear. I was provided instructions throughout and feel as though the procedure went exactly as expected. I am very pleased with my experience. Ultimately, my experience was positive and I am pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Pontell is an exceptional surgeon. He is Detailed and thorough and the results are better then I had hoped. I can confidentially say that this procedure has changed my life.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I had a great experience in many ways. I had a eye brow lift and upper and lower blepharoplasty. Dr Pontell knows what he is doing with facial plastic surgery. I love the outcome of the prodecures. I look natural and people notice the color of my eye. I am 4 weeks in the healing process and I can barely see the incisions. A little massage therapy on the incision on both eye lids and hair line will eliminate the scar site. I am still in the healing process. Dr. Pontell is very informative and his staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. I am now scheduling a lip lift. I would recommend Dr. Pontell for any facial procedures.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I recently had a mini facelift performed by Dr. Pontell. It’s only been 10 days since my surgery but my results are fabulous! Dr. Pontell is a very talented surgeon and I felt completely comfortable knowing I was going to be in good hands!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I received a rhinoplasty and I could not be more thrilled with the results. I have always been self-conscious about my nose, after many fractures and bumps through the years, and Dr.Pontell completely transformed it into the natural and elegant structure that I had always hoped for. The surgical component was executed flawlessly, as was the overall patient experience. I felt extremely valued and my experience was customized to fit my needs exactly. I highly recommend Dr. Pontell and cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My experience was amazing! Dr. Pontell has such a calm and professional demeanor that really made me feel comfortable. His staff was friendly and soft spoken, and he always ran on time! I had zero bruising from the surgery and hardly any swelling, which I am convinced is due to Dr. Pontell's steady hands and precise technique. My nose already looks amazing and it has only been one week since surgery! This has been such a life changing experience and I do not think it would have gone this well without Dr. Pontell!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

My experience was great. The front desk staff are excellent send made me feel comfortable and welcomed. The surgery went well, my results are great, top notch work. I am very happy with the results of my rhinoplasty. It has been an insecurity I have had for most of my life, getting this surgery done has helped me feel great about my overall appearance and I would do it again in a heart beat. I am so happy I got this done. The recovery experience was a lot easier than I thought it would be and I am all around pleased with my results!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)