Dr. Jonathan Pontell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Pontell

The procedure was painless and quick. Dr. Pontell always does a beautiful job and is a caring and compassionate Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I could not have had better results. Two days after my procedure you could not tell I even had stitches or and incision in my face. Dr. Pontell is very thorough and is very good at making you feel at ease (especially when needles give you anxiety) I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

This review is incredibly delayed but better late than never. Between 2015 and 2017, I had 2 rhinoplasties and 1 septoplasty with Dr. Pontell. The first rhinoplasty didn’t turn out as expected which led to the second. The second actually gave me a deviated septum despite never having an issue breathing in my life. This led to my in-office septoplasty which did absolutely nothing to help my condition. All the money I’ve spent and I now cannot breath out of my left nostril. (Seriously, hold your left nostril shut and try breathing. It drives me nuts on a daily basis.) On top of that, Dr. Pontell, before my second surgery, admitted he was not pleased with my uneven nostrils. After telling me he would fix them, he didn’t even touch them during my surgery and continued to tell me afterwards that my nose looks “fine”, clearly not recalling anything we had discussed in reference to what he was going to alter and adjust. I had to explain to him that no one pays for a rhinoplasty to have a nose that looks “fine”. I still remember my first visit post surgery #1. He handed me his iPad so I could write a glowing review when my nose was still completely swollen and I had 2 black eyes. I vividly recall sitting there feeling very uncomfortable as I questioned his priorities. I am now saving up for another doctor to fix my nose so I can breath again and hopefully have a nose I am truly happy with. When I followed up with him explaining I still could not breath, he told me he was sorry to hear that and suggested I start using Flonase. Overall, it was an incredibly disappointing experience and I would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I am a female who had a hair transplant and PRP injections with Dr. Pontell 10 months ago. I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Pontell and his staff were beyond compare. I was so desperate about my hair loss and now I have a full thick head of hair.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Had nose ears and chin done. It was a great experience. Everyone was very nice and I am very happy with everything.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

I had a rhinoplasty two weeks ago, and the whole process was easy. Dr. Pontell and his staff are all very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I received a rhinoplasty two weeks ago and have quickly and easily with very little pain and bruising. My nose is exactly how I wanted it to be and fits my face so well. After my cast came off, there was barely any sign I would even had surgery, except a bit of swelling. Everything, throughout the entire experience felt so meticulous, personal, and comfortable. I would say that I would come back again, but it looks perfect!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I had a mini- facelift done by Dr. Pontell recently in his office. I must say that I was pleasantly surprized at how fast my healing was from the time of surgery to getting my staples/stitches removed. The day before getting my stitches removed we had a small pool barbecue, no one could tell I had anything done! I feel great about how I look and recommend Dr. Pontell for this type of surgery if you feel younger than you look.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I had a mini facelift and brow lift. Everything went as expected. I did have more swelling than I thought I would, but it all turned out well. I am extremely pleased with the results. My husband was also thrilled. His comment was that I still look like myself, just younger. From day one, I have had excellent care and any concerns were quickly resolved. I cannot thank you enough. .

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Overall I had an amazing experience with Dr. Pontell and his staff regarding my Rhinoplasty procedure. Everyone was so kind and informative during the surgery. I am very happy with my decision and I am only 2 weeks post-op.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)