Dr. Jonathan Pontell

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Pontell

Lower eye lids send Dr. Pontell was wonderful. He is very concerned with your mental and physical health and well being. I want a surgeon who cares and is interested in the details of his work and my satisfaction. I recommend him to anyone who wants a high quality person and professional.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Revision Rhinoplasty I cannot express via this review how impressed I am with Dr Pontell''s professional manner, his surgical skills and his artistic eyes/hands. I had had two rhinoplasties over the past 20 years and was unsatisfied with both. Dr Pontell raised the bridge of my nose and gave me the nose I wanted 20 yrs ago when I had my first rhinoplasty. He is an artistic surgical genius.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

I am very happy with the results of my rhinoplasty. Dr. Pontell and his entire staff were so friendly and helpful throughout my entire experience. Dr. P really listened to all of my concerns and helped me to achieve my goal.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2019

I had Botox of the platysmal bands. It was fast and immediately effective. Love this office and all staff!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

I had a non-surgical rhinoplasty and a bit of filler in my lips. I had an excellent experience with dr. Pontell. He listened to my concerns and made all of the changes I wanted.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

I received Rhinoplasty from Dr Pontell In November of 2018. I experienced moderate pain and discomfort immediately following surgery, but it dissipated over the course of the week. I am highly satisfied with my results so far and with the entire experience and staff along the way, especially Kathy! She made the entire process comfortable and enjoyable!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Dr Pontell and his staff made the the entire process of my rhinoplasty easy and comforting. My results are just perfect and I am only two weeks out. So natural it looks like the nose I was born with. 110 percent worth the investment. I really could not be happier with the entire process.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Excellent experience with Dr. Pontell in answering my questions and procedure. I was extremely pleased with the results of both Restylane and Botox.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2018

The procedure was painless and quick. Dr. Pontell always does a beautiful job and is a caring and compassionate Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I could not have had better results. Two days after my procedure you could not tell I even had stitches or and incision in my face. Dr. Pontell is very thorough and is very good at making you feel at ease (especially when needles give you anxiety) I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal