Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Pontell

Dr. Pontell is a truly gifted surgeon. He has a kind, attentive and responsive demeanor you don't often find in practitioners with his level of skill and accomplishment. I could not be more pleased with the results of my mini lift and upper/lower eye surgery: the results are so natural, it's still me, only better! I have recommended Dr. Pontell to friends and family and will only return to him for any future procedures.

Submitted January 11, 2012

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Would not recommend this doctor for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's response
We thank you for your feedback, and offer our apologies if your experience failed to live up to your expectations. Our patients, and their opinions, are highly valued and appreciated. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss the details of your visit. Unfortunately, due to the anonymity of your post, we are unable to identify or reach out to you. As such, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience - we are always willing to find solutions to any perceived problem. Whatever you decide, we wish you the best.

Submitted July 21, 2015

This doctor really rushes your procedures, and worse is that his staff is unprofessional and rude. Just remember, when you get a procedure/surgery, you have to constantly deal with a doctors staff to schedule follow-ups etc., especially when something goes wrong. You need to have a doctor AND STAFF that is professional and welcoming. Shame on you, Kay, and your rude, terrible attitude.

Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's response
We appreciate all feedback - positive, negative or neutral - as it allows us the opportunity to better understand our patients and their concerns. Please accept our sincere apology if your experience at our practice did not live up to your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible care to our patients. Typically, our staff does a wonderful job setting the stage for a positive patient experience. Nonetheless, we recognize that we are not perfect - and certainly regret offending you. Please know that it is never our intention to make any patient feel uncomfortable. Unfortunately, as there is no name attached to this review, we are unable to identify or reach out to you directly. As such, we invite you to contact our office at your convenience. We'd be glad to address any remaining concerns or questions.

Submitted July 16, 2015

The staff can be really nice as long as your happy with the results of before the surgery. If your unhappy they are very short and rude. I felt I was misinformed about the recovery and what to expect with the surgery. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Had a total of 3 rhinoplasty surgeries with this doctor as by the 3rd revision he was short and rude. I felt like he made an error and then when he realized he could not fix it, just left me to be. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's response
Thank you for your review. We always strive for 100% patient satisfaction, and want all patients to have a positive experience with our practice. Unfortunately, after reviewing our records, we are unable to identify you as a patient based on the details you've provided. Dr. Pontell has rarely had to complete more than one revision for a procedure he performed. In the uncommon event a revision is required, we typically offer to waive our professional fee. Since we cannot identify you from your post, we invite you to contact our office to discuss your concerns further.

Submitted June 30, 2015

I was somewhat hesitant about having rhinoplasty although I have hated my nose for the last thirty years. I did hours of research online to find a doctor. Dr.Pontell met all my criteria, and came highly regarded. From my consultation I knew he was my surgeon. He was very realistic with what to expect, and was very honest with what was best for my face. He is not about surgery for the sake of surgery. He truly wants the patient to look his or her best at the end of the procedure. His focus was achieving the best nose for my face with an emphasis on symmetry. I had surgery seven weeks ago, and I am already thrilled with the outcome. Dr. Pontell was wonderful the day of surgery and after. His follow up care is excellent, and he is always available to answer any concerns. He truly strives to help his patient's achieve the very best. I would highly recommend Dr. Pontell to any person considering a rhinoplasty.

Submitted September 12, 2012

Pontell and am very glad I did. I had a big awful nose. Dr. Pontell used his computer drawing program with a photo of me to sketch what my new nose would look like. He did tell me that it was an a approximation but my new nose does look just like his sketch! I am so happy! My breathing is also very clear and better than before. Dr. Pontell is the best!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I had otoplasty performed by Dr. Pontell about 2 weeks ago. At first I was a bit hesitant but the procedure went extremely smooth and I'm very satisfied with the results. Dr. Pontell is a very knowledgable and understanding doctor who makes himself available to patients at all times of the day in case you have any issues or concerns. Dr. Pontell is one of the best in the profession and I'd highly recomend him

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Extremely happy with my rhinoplasty result. Dr. Pontell is a very gifted surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Best decision I ever made!! A++

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent excellent excellent experience from the moment I met Dr. Pontell through the completion and healing of my surgery! "

August 29, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I wish I would of gone to a different plastic surgeon, or of gone to a regular plastic surgeon like the first time because he did a good job. I would not recom..."

August 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "19037" to "19087". Address has been updated from "101 CHESLEY DR" to "303 W. Lancaster Drive". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

July 24, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.facesculptormd.com" to "http://www.facesculptormd.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "610-688-7100".

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Would not recommend this doctor for plastic surgery."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "This doctor really rushes your procedures, and worse is that his staff is unprofessional and rude. Just remember, when you get a procedure/surgery, you have to ..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff can be really nice as long as your happy with the results of before the surgery. If your unhappy they are very short and rude. I felt I was misinforme..."

October 6, 2014