Ratings for Dr. Robert M. DaSilva

Not only is Dr DaSilva an outstanding professional and surgeon, but his bedside manner is excellent. My first knee replacement was extremely successful. I am eagerly looking forward to having equal success when Dr DaSilva does my other knee in the next few months. Thank you for your excellent care and compassion!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Always professional with comprehensive care. Dr. DaSilva has performed multiple surgeries on me with great results especially my total knee replacement 10 years ago.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. DaSilva and his staff have been great through multiple office visits and surgery. I would not want to go anywhere else for my orthopedic needs. I would highly recommend Dr. DaSilva.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. DaSilva is a top notch doctor! I had a total right knee replacement on May 25, 2016 and I would do it again. It was a process but as I encountered each day I made progress. The scar is minimal and I am so thankful for my new knee. Nothing can take the place of having a doctor with his level of experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. DaSilva is a gifted surgeon, and a caring man. I had my left knee replaced in 2009 in a different State. Dr. DaSilva replaced my right knee. The surgery went off without a hitch. Dr. DaSilva's post -op care was very different and very wonderful. My recovery was fast but more importantly complete. I am so grateful for his expertise.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Over the past few years, Dr. DaSilva has repaired my meniscus, gave me Euflexxa injections and ultimately a total knee replacement. I have had 100% confidence in his diagnosis and treatment of my knee. He is an excellent doctor and I will continue to see him in the future for treatment of my orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. DaSilva for seven years and will continue with complete confidence. He performed a total knee replacement and has always been caring and competent in my care. I had seen several doctors before being referred to Dr. DaSilva, and in my opinion, I am walking without a limp because of his expert skills and care.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Modern Medicine and Modern Technology is only as good as the Doctor who performs the surgery. Dr. DaSilva described in detail how the surgery would go during the pre-surgery interview....and sure enough it went as advertised!!!! Also after my total knee replacement I was back to work in three weeks!! If I had a third leg in need of a knee replacement I would with all confidence have Dr. DaSilva perform the surgery!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Doctor is a highly skilled no nonsense medical professional that delivers fantastic results if you follow his instructions. He fixes problems

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

WORST doctor I have ever experienced. I have a lot of issues with my health, and I've had to take a lot of steroids before for my Ulcerative Colitis. I wanted to ask him a lot questions because I thought my shoulder pain may be related to the steroids. After I started having hip and shoulder pain, I decided to see an orthopedic doctor. This man has no bed side manner, he spoke to me for under 30 seconds before hurrying out the door while I was STILL asking him questions. He never told me what to do to alleviate pain, never told me what will make it worse, he just handed me an $85 prescription and said bye. When I asked exactly what tendonitis meant, he just told me condescendingly that it was nothing to worry about. I spent $300 out of pocket to be insulted and hurried out of the office with barely any information that he SHOULD have told me. Would never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Robert M. DaSilva's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1984)

Kaiser-Permanente