Ratings for Dr. Robert M. DaSilva

Dr. DaSilva is a top notch doctor! I had a total right knee replacement on May 25, 2016 and I would do it again. It was a process but as I encountered each day I made progress. The scar is minimal and I am so thankful for my new knee. Nothing can take the place of having a doctor with his level of experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. DaSilva is a gifted surgeon, and a caring man. I had my left knee replaced in 2009 in a different State. Dr. DaSilva replaced my right knee. The surgery went off without a hitch. Dr. DaSilva's post -op care was very different and very wonderful. My recovery was fast but more importantly complete. I am so grateful for his expertise.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Over the past few years, Dr. DaSilva has repaired my meniscus, gave me Euflexxa injections and ultimately a total knee replacement. I have had 100% confidence in his diagnosis and treatment of my knee. He is an excellent doctor and I will continue to see him in the future for treatment of my orthopedic needs.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. DaSilva for seven years and will continue with complete confidence. He performed a total knee replacement and has always been caring and competent in my care. I had seen several doctors before being referred to Dr. DaSilva, and in my opinion, I am walking without a limp because of his expert skills and care.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Modern Medicine and Modern Technology is only as good as the Doctor who performs the surgery. Dr. DaSilva described in detail how the surgery would go during the pre-surgery interview....and sure enough it went as advertised!!!! Also after my total knee replacement I was back to work in three weeks!! If I had a third leg in need of a knee replacement I would with all confidence have Dr. DaSilva perform the surgery!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Doctor is a highly skilled no nonsense medical professional that delivers fantastic results if you follow his instructions. He fixes problems

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

WORST doctor I have ever experienced. I have a lot of issues with my health, and I've had to take a lot of steroids before for my Ulcerative Colitis. I wanted to ask him a lot questions because I thought my shoulder pain may be related to the steroids. After I started having hip and shoulder pain, I decided to see an orthopedic doctor. This man has no bed side manner, he spoke to me for under 30 seconds before hurrying out the door while I was STILL asking him questions. He never told me what to do to alleviate pain, never told me what will make it worse, he just handed me an $85 prescription and said bye. When I asked exactly what tendonitis meant, he just told me condescendingly that it was nothing to worry about. I spent $300 out of pocket to be insulted and hurried out of the office with barely any information that he SHOULD have told me. Would never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Had shoulder arthroscopic surgery to repair my right labrum. This has been the worst decision i have made and could not regret having the surgery done more. There was no follow up what so ever after the surgery, and it is now way worse than before the surgery. There was no pt set up i had to find my own and never heard from the dr again. I went in a year after my surgery after there was no progress and he simply didnt care or want to help, he could have cared less that my shoulder is now destroyed from his surgery and will have to have it redone at some point soon, by a NEW doctor who cares about his patients and their results. Coming into the surgery i was supposed to have surgery on both shoulders as both were torn from sports and weight lifting over the years, i had the right done first and it is now a mess compared to my left shoulder that has been torn for years. I know many people who have had the same surgery done and are back to full strength and everything, thanks alot dasilva

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. DaSilva's for 10 years. His commitment, knowledge and patience surrounding the realm of orthopedics makes him the best in the state. His surgery is swift yet precise, solving all problems along the way. I would whole-heartedly recommend him to anyone. Check out his profile on midlandsortho.com if you have any doubts.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Dasilva is a wondeful doctor. He has been taking care of my family for years. You would not want a better physician. Every doctors office is busy and we should all expect some waiting.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Robert M. DaSilva's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts