Ratings for Dr. Ethan M. Philpott

Dr. Philpott and his team have been amazing throughout my reconstructive journey. I had been searching to find a doctor I could trust with my life and I am fortunate to say that choosing The Body Sculpting Center for my cosmetic work was the best decision I ever made. I am so happy with the new “me” ! RRodriguez

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr. Philpot was amazing!! He performed a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction of my flanks and back and the results are phenomenal! I was told by his staff that this procedure was his specialty and they didn't lie! He did a wonderful job in removing the fat and my stomach is flat, my waist is curved, and my belly button is cute, exactly what I wanted! His staff was friendly and helpful, which makes a difference when the staff cares. Megan Philpot and Ellie has been great as well, thank you guys! I have referred several people already :)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr P is an amazing, gifted and talented man. I couldn’t be more pleased with his work. He’s professional, knowledgeable, & will listen to what you want but will also advise you of the best procedure to select. I would have no hesitation in referring him. What he said he would do is exactly that. His results are jaw dropping phenomenal. I had a breast lift/implant and a fleur de lis Tummy Tuck. The results are beyond fantastic. I am thrilled with what he was able to achieve. My only regret is that I didn’t see him sooner.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I found Dr. Philpott at The Body Sculpting Center through a business college that had a great experience and a breast augmentation with him. I am 61 and recently lost about 70 lbs. My face was hit hard. I did not want a full on face lift and with Dr. Philpott's guidance and expertise, I decided on a Facial Fat Transfer. It has now been three weeks and I could not be happier with my results. Everyone I see compliments me on my new refreshed look. Those deep lines are gone, the hollowed areas under my eyes are gone. I am thinking of running for president of Dr. P's Fan Club!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

My experience with Dr. Philpott and his staff was amazing! I am 21, and had recently lost about 35 pounds. With losing weight came deflated and not as perky breasts, however, I was still about a C cup. I did my research, and after reading reviews and looking at his before and after’s, I decided to go with Dr. Philpott. After my consultation and pre-op, Dr. Philpott and I had decided that a keyhole lift and 600cc moderate profile implants under the muscle would be most desirable for the look I was hoping to achieve. I COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH MY RESULTS. Seriously, my breasts look AMAZING and are even more beautiful than what I had envisioned. I am so thankful that I put my trust in Dr. Philpott and his staff. They exceed my expectations and made everything so easy!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

The best in service!!.....100% satisfied .....AAA+ RESULTS

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Great doctor and great staff. Had my breasts redone with lipo of some areas. Looks great !

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I went to the Body Sculpting Center for a breast re-augmentation. The whole staff made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. I am 5'8" and I went 800 High Profile Silicone over the muscle. I absolutely LOVE my new body! If you are looking for a very talented, board certified plastic surgeon, who cares for his patients I absolutely reccommend Dr. Philpott.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

For more than 8 years I have been wanting a breast lift. After two children, breastfeeding and gravity my DD breast were looking pretty south. Two years ago I started losing weight with a goal of losing 40 pounds. I told my self my prize would be a great lift if I made my goal. I really wanted a lift without implants but was really nervous I wouldn't see much difference. After my consultation with Dr. Philpot he advised he could give me the loom of fake breast without implants. He made me feel confident that the surgery would be worth it. I had surgery last Friday and saw my breasts the next day in my follow-up. Dr. Philpot did a phenomenal job and I could not be more happy with the results. He truly exceeded my expectations. My lift looks so natural and I have breasts like I'm 20 again. I feel so much more confident and finally have breasts that I feel good about! Thank you so much Dr. Philpot. I highly suggest The Body Sculpting Center!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Ethan M. Philpott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

When it comes to helping you look and feel great, Dr. Ethan M. Philpott, who is a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in cosmetic and plastic surgery of the face and body, including procedures for both women and men, believes in giving you nothing less than your dreams come true. He performs both facial and body procedures, in addition to performing phalloplasty (for girth only) and external vaginal procedures as well, and he is completely committed to improving and restoring your physical appearance, boosting your self-confidence, and helping you look and feel your very best. Volunteering for the American Red Cross Disaster as an undergraduate at Harvard University, where he graduated Cum Laude and was on the Dean’s List, instilled a lifelong love of quality patient care and medicine, and led to earning his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio School of Medicine. Dr. Philpott believes in combining his extensive experience in cosmetic and plastic surgery of the face and body, including male and female genital enhancement, while utilizing the latest advances in medical technology, to help you get the body of your dreams, and he always spends an ample amount of time with you to gain a better and more personal understanding of your needs and your cosmetic goals.

• English

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2004)

• Liposuction