Ratings for Dr. Gary V. Golembiewski

Excellent experience. Issue was addressed immediately and ongoing maintenance has been very helpful. Dr. G is very knowledgeable and willing to impart knowledge. Flexible hours - no long waits - not rushed through your appointment and excellent results.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Golembiewski is unsurpassed! If not for him I would not be able to function, work and enjoy life. He has seen me through more than one accident! My concussion is healed again! Any joint, ache or pain gone!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Very pleased with this doctor. He will always make time for his patients and his adjustments are always helpful in making me feel better.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Golembiewski is top notch...never thought I would feel as good as new after seeing him. I bring my sons who are athletes to him and he always knows how to cure their ailment, to get them ready for their next game!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Extremely helpful. Been seeing him for 10 Years. Wouldn't be where I am today without his help. Very gentle and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Gary's main goal is to help his patients. He is so knowledgeable about the inner workings of the body that I trust him completely. I was very nervous about going to a chiropractor, but the Atlas approach is very gentle. That's why I've been going to him for over 10 years!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He helps me with my headaches and keeps me healthy. I never missed a day of school once this year because of him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr.Golembiewski is exceptional. Treats his patients with respect and is a terrific doctor. Highly recommended. Judy A.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Gary Golembiewski is the best. I have healed with no pain. He is truthful and knows a lot about helping my injuries. His care keeps me healthy! He is a great person.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

He is very careful and meticulous. He listens and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Gary V. Golembiewski's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Park Ridge, NJ