Ratings for Dr. Gary V. Golembiewski

I am rarely sick with a cold, sore throat or any other sickness. I believe that chiropractic maintenance with Dr. Gary helps me stay healthy.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

If you have migraines this is the doctor for you. I have been going to Dr. Golembiewski for over 5 years now and wouldn't go anywhere else to get relief from my migraines.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Golembiewski has been an absolute life saver for me!! His chiropractic technique along with specific exercises designed especially for me have made my scoliosis bearable. I have no more back pain or headaches. He is a brilliant and very patient doctor!! I thank my lucky stars that I found him!! I also bring my teenage daughter to him and he has helped her tremendously also.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

5 stars don't tell the full story - I would rate 10 stars, if possible - Dr Golembiewski is a great diagnostician and communicator - he's a listener as well as a teacher - when I see Dr G., I always leave feeling better informed as well as better physically

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Excellent experience. Issue was addressed immediately and ongoing maintenance has been very helpful. Dr. G is very knowledgeable and willing to impart knowledge. Flexible hours - no long waits - not rushed through your appointment and excellent results.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Golembiewski is unsurpassed! If not for him I would not be able to function, work and enjoy life. He has seen me through more than one accident! My concussion is healed again! Any joint, ache or pain gone!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Very pleased with this doctor. He will always make time for his patients and his adjustments are always helpful in making me feel better.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Golembiewski is top notch...never thought I would feel as good as new after seeing him. I bring my sons who are athletes to him and he always knows how to cure their ailment, to get them ready for their next game!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Extremely helpful. Been seeing him for 10 Years. Wouldn't be where I am today without his help. Very gentle and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Gary's main goal is to help his patients. He is so knowledgeable about the inner workings of the body that I trust him completely. I was very nervous about going to a chiropractor, but the Atlas approach is very gentle. That's why I've been going to him for over 10 years!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Gary V. Golembiewski's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1982)

Emblem Health