Ratings for Dr. Gary V. Golembiewski

Dr. Golembiewski is top notch...never thought I would feel as good as new after seeing him. I bring my sons who are athletes to him and he always knows how to cure their ailment, to get them ready for their next game!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Extremely helpful. Been seeing him for 10 Years. Wouldn't be where I am today without his help. Very gentle and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Gary's main goal is to help his patients. He is so knowledgeable about the inner workings of the body that I trust him completely. I was very nervous about going to a chiropractor, but the Atlas approach is very gentle. That's why I've been going to him for over 10 years!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He helps me with my headaches and keeps me healthy. I never missed a day of school once this year because of him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Dr.Golembiewski is exceptional. Treats his patients with respect and is a terrific doctor. Highly recommended. Judy A.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Gary Golembiewski is the best. I have healed with no pain. He is truthful and knows a lot about helping my injuries. His care keeps me healthy! He is a great person.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

He is very careful and meticulous. He listens and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr. Golembiewski is knowledgeable and an expert in his field. He shares his knowledge with his patients and other professionals, speaking at conferences. He listens carefully to me and addresses my needs with sensitivity, compassion, and applies his expertise with gentle effective skills,always keep-a record of progress and treatment.I give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Gary for close to 10 years, he is a miracle worker. After years of going to another chiropractor at least once a week and still having a lot of problems including sciatica, I switched to Dr. Gary. I see him twice a month for maintenance and cannot remember the last time I had serious back pain.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Gary Golembiewski has been my doctor for many years. He has helped me with recovery from accidents and surgery. He helps me stay healthy with monthly adjustments. On my recommendation, my son, his wife and their small children see Dr. Gary regularly. We are all very happy with the care we get from Dr. G.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr. Gary V. Golembiewski's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Park Ridge, NJ