Ratings for Dr. Gary V. Golembiewski

Dr Gary Golembewski is theBEST! All chiropractors I've been to over the years have been helpful, but Dr. Gary becomes "your doctor." He knows you and the long term vision of help the Atlas-Orthoganol approach can give. His depth of knowledge and understanding of the human body (which he's generous to share with you) serve you through all conditions. Through all these or emergengies of any kind, he listens, he HEARS, and knows just what to do. He is clear thinking, focused, modest, patient and always there for you. I'm grateful to know him as "my doctor."

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I am so pleased to be a patient of Dr. Golembiewski. He is clearly knowledgeable, well-trained, and has a ton of varied experience. Still, he is humble and personable, super-efficient, and willing to answer any questions at whatever depth I can handle. I love that Dr. Gary is a specialist in upper cervical chiropractic and biomechanical engineering and employs Atlas Orthogonal technique to address a host of issues without manual manipulation. I have been to him for major issues and routine maintenance. During our appointments, he knows my areas of pain and restriction before I tell him. Moreover, only once of twice in many years have I received a traditional manual adjustment and NEVER to the neck. Atlas Orthogonal is where it’s at, and I couldn’t trust or recommend Dr. Gary more highly.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I am rarely sick with a cold, sore throat or any other sickness. I believe that chiropractic maintenance with Dr. Gary helps me stay healthy.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

If you have migraines this is the doctor for you. I have been going to Dr. Golembiewski for over 5 years now and wouldn't go anywhere else to get relief from my migraines.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Golembiewski has been an absolute life saver for me!! His chiropractic technique along with specific exercises designed especially for me have made my scoliosis bearable. I have no more back pain or headaches. He is a brilliant and very patient doctor!! I thank my lucky stars that I found him!! I also bring my teenage daughter to him and he has helped her tremendously also.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

5 stars don't tell the full story - I would rate 10 stars, if possible - Dr Golembiewski is a great diagnostician and communicator - he's a listener as well as a teacher - when I see Dr G., I always leave feeling better informed as well as better physically

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Excellent experience. Issue was addressed immediately and ongoing maintenance has been very helpful. Dr. G is very knowledgeable and willing to impart knowledge. Flexible hours - no long waits - not rushed through your appointment and excellent results.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Golembiewski is unsurpassed! If not for him I would not be able to function, work and enjoy life. He has seen me through more than one accident! My concussion is healed again! Any joint, ache or pain gone!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Very pleased with this doctor. He will always make time for his patients and his adjustments are always helpful in making me feel better.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Golembiewski is top notch...never thought I would feel as good as new after seeing him. I bring my sons who are athletes to him and he always knows how to cure their ailment, to get them ready for their next game!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Gary V. Golembiewski's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Park Ridge, NJ