Ratings for Dr. Todd A. Rochman

I am a long time patient of Dr. Rochman. Unfortunately, it took me several years to find a doctor of his esteem. This was a long and painful process for me. I find Dr. Rochman to be knowledgeable, practical, and a decent man. He has made positive impact on my life and I am grateful to him. He is the only doctor that I look forward to seeing. If you or a loved one is suffering, I would highly recommend that you call Dr. Rochman.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Rochman is my 4th Pyschiatrists. My first one Dr. John Lucas after 13 years while I was in a hospital had the horrible dr. there tell me in a group setting that he could no longer help me so I could not go back there. My second one kept talking about himself and his trips to Isreal, my third dr. Haberman it seemed that every time I went to his office he gave me a new prescription to the point were I ended up in St. Luke's hospital . The Drs there took me off a lot of med's that night. When I had my next appointment with him and told him what happened he told me that it wasent's working out and I should find a new psychiatrists. When I first met Dr. Rochman and told him my experience with my other Dr's he told me that he would never Drop me, that I could leave him if I choose to do so. It was my chose. With the help De. Rochman has giving me I now have been 4 an a 1/2 years free of being in a hospital. He's a good Dr. and I would recommend him as the Dr. to see. His Staff is very couritouse and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Rochman for many years. He is a very caring physician and person. Dr. Rochman is compassionate, honest and straightforward. He has done a superb job of finding the right medications to help me overcome severe depression and anxiety. Without his help I do not think I would have been able to move forward with my life. If you are looking for a psychiatrist who will treat you like an individual Dr. Rochman is the doctor for you. He loves his work and wants to see his patients get well. His staff is excellent as well; very caring and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I have seen Dr. Rochman for many years and am very pleased with the care I have received.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been with Dr Rochman for almost 3 years and if it were not for him and his program I would most likely not be here today

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Such a great doctor. Seeing him for over 3 years and he has helped me so much.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I waited 3 weeks for return request for sons appt. My son's father was murdered and he needed help. When I had enough was left msg not taking new.patients. very uncaring, horrible people!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Her Rochm an is always very accomadating to your schedule I have a job that is not a normal 9-5 and my schedule varies from day to day. As long as I call and reschedule within a day there is no fee charged. His staff is very courteous and professional. His staff helps keep you on the right path. He takes pride in New g prompt and very rarely do I have to wait longer than a half hour. I can not say enough good tho he concerning his office staff and on site licensed clinical social workers that listen to you and do there best to keep you on the right path.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have had years of mental health history. i have had many doctors,and MSW council, Dr Rochman has fixed what they have not, he is kind, he listens,,not stuffy, feels like u are talking to a friend ,who" CAN" help.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Really good doctor very accommodating to different life schedules. Staff is friendly and helpfull. Office is clean, therapist are very nice and helpfull.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Todd A. Rochman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology