Ratings for Dr. Steven S. Yocom

I can't express how helpful Dr. Yocom has been to my family. My dad suffered a severe TBI and fractured spine October 3 2013 and spent six weeks at COOPER. Dr. Yocom performed the surgery on my dad's spine and did an excellent job. He has also helped my wife in many ways in dealing with her brain tumor surgery and treatments that followed. Dr. Steven Yocom is a very caring, responsive, talented all around good doctor. Thanks

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I'm a medical student who has had the pleasure of following Dr. Yocom for one month; I've observed him interact with a few hundred patients. I have no interest or gains writing this review; it's in the name of fairness. Dr. Yocom's commitment to his patients is unmatched. His skills as a surgeon and compassion as a clinician are inspiring to most who work with him. The experience of the previous reviewer is unfortunate and highly rare.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I'm a senior citizen whose had recent brain injury. Dr. Yocom was the neurosurgeon attending. While he was attentive during the day the trauma was diagnosed, he has been COMPLETELY UNRESPONSIVE to phone calls and follow-up questions. If you can, go to someone else. He is not a competent healer.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Steven S. Yocom's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)