Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Persino

Dr. Persino is absolutely the best! I am so lucky I was referred to him. I was having serious medical issues and he kept me well informed on what to expect and truly cared and took the time to listen. He has a great bedside manner and the office staff is truly amazing as well!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Persino for 10 years now and I would highly recommend his practice. He delivered two of my children and just recently, I had to undergo a robotic hysterectomy. I was really nervous about it but he assured me everything would be fine and of course, it was. The surgery went great and without any complications. In no time, I was feeling back to normal! Everything progressed as he described. He has a wonderful bedside manner and really makes you feel at ease. Dr. Persino always has a smile on his face and I don't think I've ever been to an appointment where we weren't laughing about something :) He answers all your questions and never makes you feel rushed. His staff is top notch too. If you're looking for a compassionate OB/GYN in McHenry County, he's the one for you!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Best doctor ever ..answered all of my questions with patience and clarity.very reassuring and caring. Did my hysterectomy robotically and with no complications. If I could give him a rating between 1-10 with ten being best I would give him a 25. Made my experience so much better than I ever could have imagined.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr Persino is the Best. I came from another Dr who I was with for 10 years and Dr Persino maybe feel more comfortable about myself. I found I needed a hysterectomy and my other Dr said that it could not be laparoscopic. I went and saw Dr Persino and he said yes it could and this is my first major surgery and I was not nervous and I ended up having the robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy. He made me and my family so at ease in the hospital and answered all of our more unanswered questions. He is just the best Dr ever!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Persino was the first Doctor to take care of a problem I had for 12 years rather than just treating the symptoms. I finally found a doctor who listens. He also was respectful to my husband and kept him informed of my treatment in the hospital and during surgery.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Persino has been my doctor for nearly twenty years. He is confident and caring. Both of my daughters (aged 23 and 25) have been his patients since their late teens. His staff is excellent and his office runs on time. We have never been uncomfortable, or felt rushed. Dr Persino answers all questions patiently and informatively. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Best doctor ever! He was my doctor all the way through my pregnancy and he performed my scheduled c-section. It could not have gone better! He is excellent, very caring, very funny and made me feel at ease all the time. I can barely see my c-section scar at all, he did a fantastic job of stitching it up and I was up walking around that day. He is hands down the best Dr I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Persino is the best!!! I had a robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy. This was the first major surgery I have ever had, and I can't even start to tell you how nervous I was! Dr Persino put me completely at ease. He explained the procedure throughly and answered any questions I had. He is not only down to earth and funny, but also treats you as a person, not just another patient. I completely trusted him going into surgery and knew everything would go well. Recovery was exactly like he described - little, to no pain, IB profin was all I needed after going home. My recovery has gone awesome with no complications and I feel great!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Without Dr. Persino, I don't know how I would have gotten through my medical issue. I call him my angel on earth. He is a wonderful doctor and human being. I got a laparoscopic hysterectomy and recovered in no time! Dr. Persino was there with me through all my worries and panic moments and took the time to get to know me as a person, not just a patient. I am so lucky he is my doctor!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Persino performed my laproscopic hysterectomy, and I was given the best possible care with a speedy recovery. I would highly recommend him as a professional.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Richard L. Persino's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal