Ratings for Dr. Penny L. Phillips-Deines

I love Dr. Phillips so much. Not only is she nice and made you feel very comfortable but she was excellent on taking care of my issues. Thank you so much. Brenda Polanco

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I had an scheduled appointment but no one informed me that they had relocated, so I drove to the previous location and went round and round until I finally had to stop and ask someone where the office was. When I finally arrived to the new location(which was very hard to find...had to call) the reception was not apologetic at all after explaining my experience. Instead she said, "Didn't the person who called you to confirm your appointment tell you we had moved?" Did she not hear what I had just explained to her? That was a "duh" question. She then rudely said, "I'll tell the doctor." A simple and sincere apology for my inconvenience would have sufficed. I do not do business with people who treat their patients like this. Whatever happened to common courtesy?? The bad thing was this lady was older and should have known better. Needless to say, I left. No offense to you, Dr. Phillips, I liked you the last time I saw you.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I wish that there was a rating of less than 0. It would be appropriate for this practice as well as office staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Awesome Doctor I recommend my family and friends 100%.She is the best and thanks to her I know what was wrong with my feet.She has a wonderful smile,she actually lets you know what is going on with your feet and listens to you and shows you whats going on.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Penny L. Phillips-Deines's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company