Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

Having a great experience here and definitely recommend it. Came in after hurting my back playing volleyball and the pain went away after 4 weeks of visits. I was lucky enough to find Dr. O through a word of mouth referral.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. O and Dr. G are super attentive and honest. I'm only about 5 weeks into treatment and my pain has gone from every day, all day to maybe one "bad day" a week. This is amazing because I've been in horrific pain for nearly eight years. The staff are really friendly, funny, and supportive. I've been accommodated a bunch of times to allow for a flexible schedule. I also love that my treatments/adjustments are efficient. I've been to other chiropractors before who tried all sorts of techniques and it always took 40 minutes to over an hour per appointment. After my initial consult, my treatments at East Village Chiro are AT MOST 20 minutes long-- you come in, lay down, get adjusted, get on with life.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I've had a great experience at East Village Chiropractic during my treatment. Dr. O is thorough during the initial exam and he is eager to develop an effective treatment program based on your own physical goals. Office visits are a breeze, usually receiving an adjustment within 5 minutes of arriving. Flexible scheduling and the office staff are always friendly. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. O for my minor spine misalignment and bad posture as well as major pains in my neck and all over my back. Three months in my treatment and my spine has improved and the pains are not as bad as they used to be. The staff is very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Odulak because he had such raving reviews and I was glad I did. He is possibly the nicest, most down to earth, caring person I've had the fortune to come across. His staff is wonderful as well and it has been a very satisfying experience. I almost never wait, it's always quick and he has great bedside manner. He explains everything very well, gives you the information of what to expect and makes the pain go away. I love this office, even though I have others that are closer to me and recommend others to go here as well.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

When I got injured in January 2015, Dr. O and EVC rushed to my aid. The first time I visited the office, I could barely walk, but the office staff made me smile by calling me John Wayne, and Dr. O took great care to listen to my story, evaluate my condition, and get me started on treatment. I've been seeing Dr. O regularly since then (five months!), and I have felt myself get stronger with every adjustment. Thanks, EVC and Dr. O!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I came to Dr. O with significant back issues, in a short period of time he fixed my concerns and help put me back on track to a healthier way of life. Dr. O is fantastic, and so is his friendly and helpful staff...I highly recommend Dr. Odulak

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I came to Dr. O after going to a NY magazine rated "Best Doctor" who recommended PT - temporarily addressing one issue and ignoring others. A friend recommended Doctor O. He answered all my and explained all my symptoms. After the first adjustment I had great results. He and the staff are the best I've ever encountered. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Patient's update
Edit note - Dr. O answered all my "questions" ... was intended in the comments.

Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. O and his staff are very knowledgeable and have eased my lower back pain over the past month. During my initial examination, he did a much better job explaining why I was feeling discomfort than the 3 orthopedists I'd been to in the past. I look forward to continue going to EVC and keep feeling better!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr.Odulak has been my family doctor for more then 20 years. He is very professional and explains everything thoroughly. Dr.O a miracle worker, he certainly worked miracles on me and my family. He is wonderful, happy, energetic, positively charged center for wellness. We strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)