Ratings for Dr. Taras J. Odulak

Dr. O has been wonderful in treating my neck pain caused by years of poor posture leaning over my laptop on airplanes. He is willing to take time to explain how an adjustment impacts the anatomy and the impact of chronic misalignment. The staff are absolutely wonderful and friendly and make scheduling easy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. O has been most excellent in treating my scoliosis. He really knows what he's doing! I always feel incredible leaving the office. The staff are especially friendly and extremely organized.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

So glad I found East Village Chiropractic. My back pain has drastically reduced, and Dr. O and his staff are wonderful. Scheduling an appointment is always easy and I walk out feeling better.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. O is absolutely the best! After an adjustment, I always walk out feeling much better. He and the other doctors at EVC also offer all sorts of valuable advice for my general health. I know I'm being well taken care of in every way. And the assistants, Cathy, Nataly, and Arberly, are just the pleasantest group of women. I definitely recommend this chiropractic office.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Great Doctor. He is always helpful and answers my questions. I recommend his office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I have recently started going to see Dr. O at East Village Chiropractor, and already been feeling better! I had been experiencing lower back pain which began running down my leg, and up my spine, and Dr O was determined to help me. Upon my first visit he assessed the problem, and helped me make a plan for treatment which included adjustments and laser therapy. He is kind, knowledgeable, and friendly, as are the entire staff at the office. I look forward to visit the office each week! Another great factor, is that Dr. O is flexible with scheduling and timing (making it really accommodating to get in for an adjustment), as well with payment plans and tiered options for payment. I'm so happy that I came to Dr. O and look forward to having my back pain feel better! I would highly recommend this office for treatment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I've been going to "Dr. O" for the past 2 years and have had nothing but a great experience along with great treatment. Dr. O is attentive and makes sure he explains each and every situation thoroughly. If you are looking for an honest and caring office to seek treatment from, I recommend you get a consultation at East Village Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Having a great experience here and definitely recommend it. Came in after hurting my back playing volleyball and the pain went away after 4 weeks of visits. I was lucky enough to find Dr. O through a word of mouth referral.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. O and Dr. G are super attentive and honest. I'm only about 5 weeks into treatment and my pain has gone from every day, all day to maybe one "bad day" a week. This is amazing because I've been in horrific pain for nearly eight years. The staff are really friendly, funny, and supportive. I've been accommodated a bunch of times to allow for a flexible schedule. I also love that my treatments/adjustments are efficient. I've been to other chiropractors before who tried all sorts of techniques and it always took 40 minutes to over an hour per appointment. After my initial consult, my treatments at East Village Chiro are AT MOST 20 minutes long-- you come in, lay down, get adjusted, get on with life.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I've had a great experience at East Village Chiropractic during my treatment. Dr. O is thorough during the initial exam and he is eager to develop an effective treatment program based on your own physical goals. Office visits are a breeze, usually receiving an adjustment within 5 minutes of arriving. Flexible scheduling and the office staff are always friendly. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Taras J. Odulak's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1988)

GHI