Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Hersh

I was left with permanent PRK Cornea haze in my eye after Dr. Hersh performed PRK on me. During my multitude of post op visits with Dr. Peter S Hersh I complained to him that my vision was very dull, washed out and foggy. His response to my comments every time was that I was seeing fine and my eyes looked great. Fast forward and several years later I decided to go to a different cornea specialist who promptly informed me that I had PRK cornea haze smack in the center of my cornea and that was the reason why I my vision was so dull, washed out and foggy . Incredibly Dr. Peter S Hersh(the doctor who actually did my PRK surgery) never informed me of this post PRK surgery haze and I was instead forced to find it out from another doctor years later. Question: Is this the type of doctor you would want to trust the health of your eyes with?

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I had LASIK with Dr. Hersh in January of this year. It was truly the best experience ever! My results are perfect - seeing 20/20 the day after surgery! Dr. Hersh and his staff made me feel comfortable the entire process. I visted other doctors prior to choosing Dr. Hersh, and I'm glad my final decision was with him. Thanks Dr. Hersh!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Had CK with LASIK, cost about $2700 for one eye. Wanted to get the other eye done, price is now $3,300. The test they do before the procedure are not as extensive as I thought they would be. He does not follow up with his patients, his assistance do. Felt like I was a test subject from the questions they ask.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Hersh is the best. He did my Lasik eye surgery almost 10 years ago -- I still have great vision and do not need glasses for anything even though I am over age 50. I refer everyone to him!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. Hersh performed my lasik eye surgery. I am very very happy with my results as well as the quality of care I received at Dr. Hersh's facility.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Peter S. Hersh's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

AHC