Ratings for Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella

I have been seeing Dr. Pascarella for many years. I have recommended several people to Dr. Pascarella and will continue to do so. I trust his judgement and appreciate his experience. Add humor and kindness his professionalism and you will find the perfect healthcare partner. Thank you Dr. Pascarella! Susan May

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's response
Thanks for this excellent feedback. All reviews are important to us and we take it all seriously as it helps us continue to grow. Again – thank you!

Submitted March 12, 2019

DR. PASCARELLA is a great doctor and easy to talk to every time I see him!!! I saw him last Tuesday and is very nice and very polite and does help me every time I see him and I always learn a lot from him about diabetes! HIS staff is great too and very nice and helpful! WE always talk about UCF FOOTBALL too and recommended some vitamins for my feet and suggested I walk in the Altamonte mall for some exercise. WHAT a great suggestion and I have been walking in the mall! LAST visit I left my credit card at the checkout area and the staff locked it up and called me to come and get it, what a piece of mind and relief that they called me because I didn't, remember leaving it there! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND IT MADE MY DAY!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's response
Thanks for your wonderful words of encouragement! We appreciate your review!

Submitted October 15, 2018

My daughter was in an accident while jet skiing and her entire toenail was lifted off her skin. I called Foot & Ankle Associates of Florida to see if I can get her in right away. The girl on the phone was able to fit my daughter right in. The girls upfront were so nice and then we were called in by David, who was Dr. Pascarella's medical assistant.....David was fantastic. Dr. Pascarella came into the room and right away I knew my daughter was in good hands. He took such good care of her and fixed her all up. What a fantastic doctor!! If I ever need a foot doctor I will only go to Dr. Pascarella!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's response
Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad we were able to provide friendly and professional service to you and your family! Please let us know if we can ever assist you with future foot and ankle care needs!

Submitted June 20, 2018

I'm a new patient to Dr. Pascarella and happy to report an excellent first impression. I didn't feel rushed, he took his time to explain my options and make sure all my questions were answered. His staff was friendly and courteous. Looking forward to continue my treatment. Strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's response
Happy to hear about your excellent experience with Dr. Pascarella and the rest of the staff at Foot & Ankle Associates of Florida. We're happy to hear that you felt like a valued patient.

Submitted June 11, 2018

Everyone is very polite and ready to help you. Dave, who took my dressing off told me everything he was going to do and made me feel very comfortable and was willing to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's response
So happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Dr. Pascarella and his staff. We always strive to deliver the best care possible and we are always glad to hear from our patients.

Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr Pascarella is a wonderful doctor. He is truely top notch in his profession. He is extremely knowledgeable and his warm, caring personality put you completely at ease. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's response
We love it when our patients give us encouraging feedback. Thank you for your glowing recommendation of Dr. Pascarella.

Submitted April 21, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Passarella ' s for over 25 years. While I do not see him regularly, I trust he will provide me with expert medical advice.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's response
Thank you for being a loyal patient for more than 25 years. I'm glad you always have a good experience with Dr. Pascarella.

Submitted April 21, 2017

GREAT office, staff and Doc. I have been going to Dr. Pascarella for right at a year and he is a great doc! Always takes time to listen to me, never in a hurry. Great personality. Everyone I have encountered at his office from nurses to assistants and office staff have been so nice and helpful!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's response
At Foot & Ankle Associates of Florida, we love our patients, thank you for giving Dr. Pascarella and his staff a great recommendation.

Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Gene is a terrific doctor. I have been going to him with my husband for years and he always takes care of every problem! He is the best!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's response
We agree that Dr. Pascarella is one of the best doctors around. Thank you for your support.

Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Pascarella is a wonderful doctor. He has taken care of my recurring foot problems for over 6 years now. First of all, he is very knowledgeable and I always trust his medical opinion. He has never steered me wrong when it comes to diagnosis or treatment. Second of all, he makes sure you understand your condition and he will take enough time to answer questions and discuss options. He has a way of keeping the environment light-hearted, but still taking things seriously. Definitely a great doctor, I would reccommend him to anyone, any age!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's response
Thank you for taking the time to review Dr. Pascarella. We are thankful you always have a worthwhile experience through your diagnosis and treatment to a positive outcome. We wish you continued good health.

Dr. Eugene M. Pascarella's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Eugene Pascarella is a graduate of the Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine where he obtained his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree in 1982. He also earned his Master's in Business Administration degree from the University of Phoenix. Afterwards, Dr. Pascarella completed his surgical residency at Florida Hospital East Orlando. In 1984, Dr. Eugene Pascarella became one of the founding partners of Foot & Ankle Associates of Florida. Dr. Pascarellla is a member of the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgeons and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. He gives back to his profession by serving as an adjunct clinical faculty as well as a board member of the Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine. He also serves on the Board of Trustees and the Found Board of the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Pascarella became a doctor because he wanted to help people. As a podiatric practitioner who has been helping patients for over 30 years, Dr. Pascrella's goal is to help his patients with their foot or ankle problem as quickly, painlessly, and cost effectively as possible. If you have a foot or ankle condition that needs to be treated, give his office in Altamonte Springs a call. You can also send a submission through his online form.

• English

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1982)