Ratings for Dr. Holly G. Coleman

This was from years 2007-2013. I went I. For my first appointment with them and when asked how many sexual partners I had the nurse actually dropped her mouth (it was SEVEN! get with the times ladies). After my first visit they told me some unfortunate health news and the doctor actually told my mother that this is what happens to promisicuous girls. I always felt like she was condescending and annoyed with everything. This is not the the office you want to go to if you are not a conventional hometown girl next door. Doesn't matter either way, women shouldn't be treated like that.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Awesome experience. Staff her nice and caring. Dr coleman went that extra step and covered all. Of my issues. Wait time to see pysician was minimal and worth it. I think I found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I was seen almost as soon as I walked in the door. I didn't have to reorganize my day around my appointment at all. I'm always amazed at how considerate and concerned they are for my well-being. Their advice is always wonderful and completely unbiased. This is one of the friendliest and most welcoming offices I've ever visited. They put in the extra effort to make me feel valued and important. I love how attentive they are here. Even when notified that they have a personal phone call, they always wait to take it later. Their full attention is always on me and it makes me feel special. As soon as I walked through the door, I was immediately greeted by the friendly staff. They went out of their way to make me feel special and appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

We t bc I wanted a female gym. Bad choice, very bad. No one in the office tries to make you feel welcomed or that it matters you chose them. Delivered some health news to me in a highly unprofessional way then we t on and on about I wouldn't be able to get the surgery done locally . Basically added fears to a scary time. Uninterested in any ?s I had and never once answered any of them in an intelligent manner. I go elsewhere now where I get caring, knowledgeable help. I'm usually in and out in an hour. I stayed too long with her hoping shed change. Based on other reviews, looks like we all found out they'd only get worse.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

For some reason I have been going to her for about 6 years. I only see her once a year, so I thought I was catching her at an off-time every year. The staff is usually rude and condescending. The most recent time (the straw on the camel's back) I called about a yeast infection, and the person who answered the phone was so condescending to me when she told me I had to come in for an appointment before she called me in a prescription for diflucan. Seriously? An office visit for a yeast infection? I am 38 years old and I have a child! ALSO, I explained that I was going on a cruise to Mexico the next day and the person on the phone was even more condescending! I have no idea why I have been going so long. The nurse practuicioner is equally as rude. Every question I have ever had for the doctor, I felt like she was uninterested and was always in the process of taking steps towards the door. I always felt rushed. She should be ashamed of herself for treating women this way.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I saw Dr.Coleman a total of 3 times.Each time,I thought that her bedside manner would improve upon getting to know me. I was wrong. The third visit was my last.I waited 1 hour in her waiting room.There was only one other person a head of me.Once seated in a room,I undressed and waited 45 more minutes.Finally,Dr.Coleman and her PA arrived.My annual exam lasted all of 10 minutes at that.I informed her that I was having mid and lower abdominal pain,I informed her of my families history of ovarian cancer and wondered if this could be a related symptom.She brushed me off and acted as if I was being ridiculous! I left feeling as if my health was a concern to her or her staff.As if that was not bad enough,the next week,I received a bill for $40 for an unrelated gynecological question!!! I called to inquire about the charge,and I was put on hold several times.The snide receptionist snipped off"Dr.Coleman will deduct the charge but,you have a remaining balance of $1.74!" Are you kidding me?!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Very unprofessional bedside manner. Dr. was ruden and condesending about my female issues and concerns. Very pushy with her agenda, completly disregarded my questions and concerns. I left her office wondering what it was I paid for. Went to see her for anxiety issues as they related to my menstural cycle and she offered no advice, infact she seemed rather irritated I had bothered her. Made me feel dirty and unworthy of her time, what a terrible way to make your patients feel. Shame on you

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Coleman is a conventional M.D. If you want to ask questions or discuss natural, non-conventional treatment options, expect to be dismissed. Her P.A. didn't know the difference between natural & synthetic hormone medication. Dr. Coleman condescendingly reacted when I wanted to explore treatment options other than her recommended synthetic hormone prescription which has been documented to be linked to cancer & other serious health issues.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Wait time was relatively short and office in itself was a nice facility. However, as a past victim of sexual violence, this exam is quite difficult for me each year. This doctor's abrupt manner and impatience with my nervousness made the appointment incredibly traumatic. After speaking with a health care professional who had been to this particular doctor in the past, I was assured that I was not the only one who had issues with this doctor's office. The office staff was pretty nice, particularly the main nurse, but that was not enough to make visiting this doctor again a worthwhile option for us. We were just not a match. Perhaps we hit her on a bad day, but unfortunately that does not make the experience any less problematic.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Holly G. Coleman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)

WellCare Health Plans