Ratings for Dr. Erin M. Long

Does not send biopsies to local lab in your network. Always receive a second out of network bill. Does not give thorough skin checks. Overlooked a Basel for many years that grew tremendously and wound up being a very deep removal (by another Dermatologist) Leaving a terrible scar.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

I had first appointment, she was late. Her staff advised to never make a first appointment because she's never on time. She said it was traffic related, but she knew she had a 0830 appointment. After she knew I was mad, she took two minutes to examine me. Afterwards, I asked her if she was going to look at the spots I was concerned about. She said I didn't see anything abnormal but I will if you want me to I will. Really? That's what I'm paying for? She is late then doesn't even bother looking at me?? I will never go back to her and expressed it to her staff when I checked out. I want to complain but didn't know who to talk to at Intercoastal. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Will never go back - she was on the edge of being down right rude. Not caring; did not want to discuss what My concerns were. Very clinical; cold and just did what she had to do and then told me to come back in 6 months.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Terrible bedside manner. I don't think she wants to waste any time, actually listening to the patient's dermatology problems. She spent about 3 minutes in the room, with one foot out the door. She was abrupt and arrogant; a huge disappointment and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I thought she was awful. From the inception of my visit, she was overbearing and disappointing. I would never go back. I went to my primary physician and reported her actions. I cannot imagine how she keeps patients. The entire office was frightfully unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

She interrupted my explanation of what was going on to tell me what she was going to prescribe. I had 30 seconds to talk before she interrupted me and then she didn't let me talk again. I was disappointed that she told me what she was going to do instead of consulting WITH me. What she prescribed was not ok with me. I felt like I was run over by her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2006

Dr. Erin M. Long's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)