Ratings for Dr. Robert A. PERLMUTTER

It's a shame he is retiring this year, cranky but he's a good old fashioned Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

From the moment I walked into the waiting room and heard him screaming at his staff I had a terrible feeling. Worst doctor I've ever been to in my life. When I tried asking questions about my Heath concerns he just got mad and gave me the worst attitude. At some point he was even yelling at me. For heaven's sake I'm your patient, treat me with some respect like I've shown you. Didn't help me one bit, I felt worse about my Heath after leaving his office than when I came. The staff was pretty bad too, unfriendly, unhelpful, and uncaring.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Is this the same "physician" who yells and verbally abuses people? I heard that he and his staff won the California lottery some years ago. If it's the same Perlmutter, then he's an jerk

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Absolutely Pathetic! So completely out of touch that the fact he is responsible for the health and well being of patients is just plain scary. Try getting a call back from him.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Unfortunately i never got to see this doctor because of the receptionist Brendas bad attitude and poor customer service skills. Brenda decided to treat my husband like he should be bent on his knees to make an appointment. She refused to verify insurance and insisted that we call the insurance company ourselves. We called the clinic to confirm the appointment and they said they were not sure and someone wil call us back, no one did, and Brenda accused us of missing our appointment when we called back asking what happened to getting back to us. Needless to say i was angry (no profanity) and asked her whos in charge and she said no one, then she hung up. Dr perlmutter if youre reading this, i hope you are, you will lose patients because ofthis brenda girl.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Too old to be practicing. Very cranky and rude. No bed side manner and not current on new information. Also his hands shake quite a bit. Very scary!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I love this doctor. Yes, he is old but has a great deal of knowledge and takes whatever time is necessary to make sure everything is taken care of. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes before being seen. I always get an appointment within a day or two of calling (even same day when necessary). No warm fuzzies, everyone in the office including the doctor is pretty cranky, but you can't ask for better service or knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Although knowledgeable, he seems well past his prime. His hands shake, which was scary when he put a probe into my 17 year old's nose. He should retire. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Robert A. PERLMUTTER's Credentials

• Russian

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)