Ratings for Dr. Debra K. Hardy Cartwright

I have bee seeing dr hardy for about a year in a half...she did a d&c with my last pregnancy....she is now my dr with my current pregnancy...I love her!...she is always caring and always willing to answer any questions I have...even if I call for something that is probably silly she always responds quickly and happily...dr hardy always makes sure my wants and needs are taken care of! i recomend her to all my friends looking for an obgyn!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Just love her and her office staff. They seem to love what they do and go out of their way to make the patient feel informed and supported. Doctor Hardy-Cartwright is very personable and keeps up with the latest information concerning all aspects of woman's health. She has even volunteered yearly to conduct health fairs for woman at my local church. She is not only a good doctor but a very caring citizen. Me and my daughter love her.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I have been a patient of this office for 12 years. I recently had an extremely poor experience with a renewal prescription where the office did not communicate well with me regarding it and it ended up being very costly to me...details too long to explain here. I made numerous phone calls over several months to resolve the problem and the follow-up with me was horrible. The nurse practioner said office was "too busy" to make the communication that would have been necessary in thefirst place to alleviate the situation ..we're talking about a 2 minute call here...and bottom line Dr. Hardy Cartwright refused responsibility. They also neglected to share very critical bloodwork information that I had to request on my own and again nurse practioner said she didn't know why that happened. I absolutely do not want these "professionals" in charge of my health and will be seeking more responsible care for the future.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. Hardy-Cartwright is totally awesome. She delivered 2 of my 3 children. She is patient and considerate and very well informed doctor. I experienced an extreme case of morning sickness during both of my pregancies and Dr. Hartwright seem to always know just want to do to calm my morning sickness including several hospital visits. Oddly enough (unknowingly) our daughters share the same name. She's the best!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Hardy-Cartwright delivered my beautiful baby girl after twelve plus hours of active labor. Because I had a complicated pregnancy, she seemed extra careful. She has an excellent bedside manner and answered any and all questions my husband and I had with a calm ensuring demeanor. Her staff is very thoughtful and caring as well.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

I saw her with my first appt. when I found out that I was having my first baby. She was very rude and that is why through the entire 9 months I didn't want to see her again. Then unfortunately she was the one on call when I went into labor. I was in labor for 28 1/2 hours and she checked on me twice in that time. I had to tell her that I am going to need a c-section. I didn't go back to that office for my second child.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

On 2 separate visits she hadn't read my file or seem to care about the reason I was in to see her. I got the strong sense that she was overcommitted and didnt' have sufficient time to really bother with any one patient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

My daughter and granddaughter were delivered by this doctor and it was wonderful. She is very patient and caring. Her staff is also very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

dr. takes time and contemplates your questions before answering. you don't feel rushed or unimportant when she comes in the room.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Dr. Debra K. Hardy Cartwright's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas