Ratings for Dr. Dan G. Tubbs

Don't be fooled this man writes his own good reviews but he is a con and ignorant and video tapes things from his home and is rude to all. Be very careful he is out to make a buck not care about anyone. People that know him personally can tell you plenty and he is a severe drunk. There are many reputable Doctors in the areas keep searching don't go here especially young women

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I was given the coupon for $215, for exrays, massage, treatment. RIP OFF. THEY WANTED TO CHARGE ME FOR XRAYS, THEN REFUSED TO HONOR COUPON. NO TREATMENT. FALSE ADVERTISING

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

This doctor is an idiot he only keeps his staff for month at a time not exactly sure how he is running a business. What a joke!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I truly believe the negative reviews are online trolls. I have been to Tubbs many times in the last several months and have more good things to say about it than I do bad. I have never had a negative experience there. One time in the beginning I waited 15 minutes to be seen, but that is the only time I have ever waited longer than 5 minutes. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone. If you're wavering on the decision of whether or not you should go, I'd say just do it and be your own judge.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Tubbs is disrespectful and rude. A horrible man and a crook. He bills my insurance for treatment I never had. His staff changes every week . I'm guessing because he treats them terrible so they leave. And good review you have read is a lie. I'm sure made by him. Please don't go here.

Submitted September 17, 2015

Helpful, caring, well-educated. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Worst staff and the owner Dan Tubbs is disrespectful has no pity Speeks to his staff with no respect. They are all rude here. This was one of the worst experiences I've had with any doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Tubbs Chiropractic is one of the best chiropractic facilities I have ever been to. Having been to chiropractors on and off for the last 10 years from all around the country. I was quite surprised with Tubbs Chiropractic. Plan on spending 1-1.5 hours in this place, but you will be receiving treatment the entire time, no time is wasted here. The doctors are very helpful and knowledgeable. The massage therapists are friendly and know how to ask the right questions to suit your needs for the particular day. Again this is the best chiropractic experience I have ever received I am only sad that I will only be in Cuyahoga Falls for a few years to reap the benefits of this amazing establishment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014