Ratings for Dr. Todd C. Case

I had to get something redone because it did not heal well (from previous surgeon at another location)....I was hesitant because of the Cons outweighing the Pro's of what I wanted to do. After I spoke to him, I decided to give it a go and now I LOVE it! His staff were wonderful!! Although he didn't know a few answers to the questions I asked, he did only what was needed and not try to sell/do anything extra like the other surgeons tried to do. I also chose him because of sooooo much positive ratings he had. I'm glad I went to him to fix my issue.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I had my ears pinned back, and Dr. Case did a wonderful job! -SAM

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Best plastic surgeon in Tucson. Got lipo and a breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier with the results. A couple times I got worried or had questions Dr. Case personally called me or reassured me about everything! Such a great Doctor. I was especially pleased when I had an issue and got a call at 10:30 pm from Dr. case to help. I don't know a single Doctor who will do that. Amazing Surgeon, amazing staff! Definitely choose profiles cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Very professional. Very helpful. Amazing natural looking results for my breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Had such a great experience highly recommend! Amazing staff amazing results and already 2of my friends and 1 of my family members have gone to Dr. Case after I recommended them to him :)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I have met with Dr. Case and his staff twice. They are very professional, personable, knowledgeable and compassionate. I haven't had my surgery yet but it is scheduled and coming up very soon. I am excited and feel very comfortable with Dr. Case and his staff. Will post again after surgery. So far I am a very happy client..

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I had a tummy tuck and lipo with Dr. Case, my tummy tuck scar is really high up a I hate my belly button scar. The tummy tuck scar is still very pink after 8 years, I have been told by two other doctors this is not a good tummy tuck. I need to get it fixed but can't afford it. Unfortunately not knowing much about plastic surgery I went back to Dr. Case to lipo my chin and back area. It doesn't even look like he did anything to me, and when I asked doctor case to fix it he wanted more money. Worst doctor ever. I have a friend that had the same thing happen to her she can't stand this doctor. Think before you go with him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr. Todd Case and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I had researched/interviewed several different surgeons and was very happy with his approach and acumen. They ensured I completely understood the expectations and Dr. Case was intimately involved throughout the entire process and met with me personally on all occasions. I am very happy with his services(liposuction)and would recommend these services to others. In addition, if I were to choose another procedure, I will return to his practice

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Case is AMAZING. After reading many reviews and much research, I knew Dr Case was the doctor for me. He is very professional. I went in knowing nothing, I was able to ask all the questions I had, he answered and took his time I never felt rushed. He made me feel like I was the only patient he had. He was completely honest with everything, and my results are absolutely perfect! The staff is so friendly and they always remember you when you go in. I got what I wanted and the look I was after. Thank you Dr Case, I would recommend you in a heart beat! Amanda S.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Quality Service, Affordable, Comfortable Setting. Dr Case and staff were sincere and caring. I could not have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Todd C. Case's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)