Ratings for Dr. Jody A. Walker

He is the best by far. I have tried many others never get the results I get with Dr. walker. He always find the problem and fix's it. Unlike others I don't have the need for heat and ice after my visit I leave refreshed. I have and will recommend him to every one he is simply the best.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr.Walker is Absolutely Amazing! I am Very Impressed by his knowledge of the spine and he answered all of my questions or any concerns I had. I am unable to take certain kinds if pain meds and Dr.Walker assured me he can releave pain instantly and explained uhow the chropractic adjustment works without taking medication to relieve most pain. How great not to spend money on medication but more importantly not do any more damage to my stomach with those pain meds I have taken for years to relieve my neck and back pain and I got instant relief ! Thank you so much for helping me Dr.Walker! I'm definitly coming back to see you.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Jody A. Walker's Credentials

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Grand Forks, ND