Ratings for Dr. Denise Fleischmann

I have been a patient of Dr. Fleischmann's for many years and like many others, not fond of going to the dentist. But the Doctor and her staff create such a great atmosphere that it is not like going to the dreaded dentist. Dr. Fleischmann explains every procedure and answers any questions that you might have. All I can say is I would recommend Dr. Fleischmann without reservation.!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

After moving to the area and in need of a dentist, a friend recommended me to Dr. Fleischmann. I could not be happier! Dr. Fleischmann was thorough, kind and concise as she performed my exam and explained next steps. As a new patient her staff went above and beyond to make me feel welcomed and in answering all of my insurance related questions. From the Doctor, to the Hygienist, to the Office Staff everything was wonderful and I was seen on time. My teeth have never felt so good. I am grateful to my friend who recommended Dr. Fleischmann. I will now do the same for others.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Fleischmann since she took over this practice several years ago. I need to comment on the rude office manager who, with the dentist's approval, berates patients when you don't have payment in hand to pay your balance in full right after service. Not only do I have two insurance plans but I have also been a loyal patient for many years who never had a problem paying my bill. Nonetheless, even though I was willing to pay $500 in advance for an implant crown, the office manager/appt. receptionist badgered me for complete payment immediately. I then spoke to the doctor, who although more professional in her request, nonetheless demanded payment. All I wanted was to pay my balance after the dentist received my insurance payment. The outcome of this incident was that I did pay $1600 to get the staff off my back. Ironically, less than a month alter, I received a refund payment because my insurance had paid basically the entire bill. Now after all these years, Dr. Fleischmann has lost two patients (myself and my wife) as well as any recommendations to my friends and community contacts. If you do go to Dr. Fleishmann, just be prepared to come with an armload of cash whether or not you have insurance.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Fleischmann since my dentist sold his Fair Lawn practice to her several years ago. Recently, I had a painful problem with one of my teeth that I was ignoring. I called her office since I knew it was getting worse. Not only were they kind and compassionate. Dr. Fleischmann fit me in, solved my issue and was exceeding professional, punctual and kind throughout my "ordeal." I appreciate them and her, and have no hesitancy recommending her and her office to anyone! Thank you Dr. Fleischmann!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Fleischmann and her team are fantastic! I always have a great experience every time I am at the office. Dr. Fleischmann is truly the best dentist I have ever seen. She really takes the time to listen to my concerns and then decides on her treatment. Her staff always goes above and beyond. I would recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

This review is for her fair lawn office. I've been seeing Dr Fleischmann for a few years now and have always had a good experience with her - she is professional and very thorough. However her passive aggressive office staff makes booking /or changing appointments and managing insurance co payments more complicated than it should be. Time to find a new dentist since these are the people the dentist has representing her and I have just had my last unpleasant experience with them. Having bad office staff is no way to grow a business. My 1 star ratings are because of them.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Fleischmann and her staff! They are very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Fleischmann is incredibly knowledgeable and truly makes you feel comfortable. I am very happy that I found this office!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Fleischmann is caring and knowledgeable in her field. Her staff is great and very friendly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

The Dr was rude to the staff and to me. She provided untrue information about the state of my tooth and when the filling was made unprofessionally, she did not offer to correct it. I will never trust her and now have a different dentist

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Fleischmann and her staff are top notch. The doctor is very caring and attentive. She accurately diagnosed and treated my problem. I normally do not like going to the dentist but I actually look forward to my appointments. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015