Dr. Robert M. Liesman

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Liesman

I love the staff! They are very helpful and very sweet!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I was impressed with Dr Liesman from my first visit. He diagnosed me with charcot as he walked in the room. If it were not for him things could have turned out differently.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

My visit went well today. The lady did an excellent job cutting my toenails. My ingrown toenail surgery from February is healing nicely by Dr. Liesman.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I had ingrown toe nail surgery on this facility. The very disorganized doctor and nurse I ever had experience in my life so far.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Great clinician! Clinically brilliant, personable & smart!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I had a lump on my toe for over 13 years every doctor always told me dont worry its a cyst if it bothers you see a Podiatrist. Well for years it never bothered me I never thought anything of it. My primary Doctor recommended me to Mecklenburg Foot and Ankle Associates with Dr Liesman. That was the best place she could have sent me.When I went in I was a bit nervous I always am when its a new Dr. Seconds there I was relaxed they have the sweetest staff everyone is so friendly and some how they seem to remember everyones names I dont know how they do it? And as for Dr Liesman THE BEST DOCTOR EVER! Dr Liesman and his staff made going through surgery like walking in the park before I knew it the surgery was over and I now have recovered I never had much pain at all and it has healed so quickly. If you are in need of a Foot and Ankle Dr this is the place to go!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Being an RN for over 17 years, and having worked every area. I randomly picked Dr.Liesman as I had seen one podiatrist, and my primary doctor and left foot second toe issue still unresolved! I can say the staff here is fantastic! Friendly and helpful! The bedside manner of Dr. Diehl and Dr. Liesman are hands down the best I have seen in years! Dr. Liesman treats everyone the same ! Of all the doctors I have seen he is the only one really trying to help me! It takes a lot to impress me, but his bedside manner is impeccable! I would recommend him to anyone! He is very knowledgeable as well, and determined to solve your issue(s).

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Liesman and his staff are warm, caring and professional. While surgery was offered as a option, Dr. Liesman encouraged me to try other methods of treatment first. I ended up needing surgery after all, which was performed in his office as an outpatient. I experienced no pain and am doing well now. I recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr Liesman is excellent. He had me diagnosed and up and about in 12 hours. Amazing. Bedside manner great. Saff great. Easy appt scheduling. And tech savvy office with txt message reminders and appt confirmation, as well as your patient visit profile. 5 stars ++

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I am so happy I found Dr. Liesman. My foot pain is almost totally gone! I am appreciative of his approach and would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Robert M. Liesman's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Carefirst Bcbs
ChoiceCare Network
Coventry Healthcare
  • Coventry
John Hopkins Healthcare
Kaiser-Permanente
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare