Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Lambert

This place is the worst choice you could ever make for someone to provide a health service for you. I am now looking for a real doctor to correct the surgery that Dr. Lambert and I use the term Dr. loosely has created for me. My foot is now deformed and I can not even wear cute shoes or sandal's because he left one of my toes literally sticking up from my foot in a 90 degree angle. Save yourself the problem of this nightmare and the rudeness from his incompetent staff who called me out in front of other patients because she didn't bother to research my payment history and find out all the insurance money for this botched surgery was paid to the hospital and not their office. The payment just had to be moved to my acct. with this quack. On my first recheck he put some homemade rusty pole with a piece of cloth draped over it so I could not see the foot while he cleaned it and it is a good thing he did or I would have never and should not have ever returned to his office after seeing what he did to my foot. He should be shut down and never allowed to perform another surgery with the horrible work he does. All I am telling you is DON'T GO TO THIS OFFICE for anything.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

He is very caring and patient. The office staff extremely helpful and friendly. Only downside is sometimes he will get backed up due to giving his patients the time they need.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I waited an hour and half past my apt time before I just got up and left. As a new patient, this was a terrible first impression. I will never come back.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

We have been nothing but satisfied with the service and expertise from Dr. Lambert. He has become our friend. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

The wait can be long, but well worth it. Part of it is due to them giving you as much time as you need, rather than just racing on to the next patient. There is a reason he is in such high demand and has so many patients! I was getting steroid shots once a month just to function (meaning I wasn't laying on the couch crying from uncontrollable pain that prescription pain meds wouldn't touch) and he did surgery that has fixed my problem. The surgery was quite involved and recovery took about a year, but I would definitely do it again. More than this, over my treatment, I felt, and still feel, like a friend, not just a patient!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Lambert is an excellent surgeon with up-to-date credentials on latest procedures for foot and ankle surgery. His expert corrective surgery on bunion, hammer toe, and Morton's neuroma restored my left foot to pain-free mobility. What a relief after years of suffering! Dr. Lambert's knowledgeable and professional care, along with his helpful staff, made pre-op and post-op procedures less stressful and very manageable. I highly recommend Dr. Lambert to anyone with foot or ankle pain. He will research your case and provide the best treatment available.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Knowledgeable and professional with great bedside manner. Have been seeing him for years. As an RN I feel very comfortable in recommending him to everyone. He has been conservative with treatment in some of the many issues I have had with my feet. Very successful with all of his treatments including surgery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

To any of you people that is thinking about going to Lambert, Don't. This man took a year of my life for messing up a surgery on my foot. Had to go to another Dr. to repair all the mess he caused with my foot. His personaliy and bedside manner is terrible, down right mean. He has cost me a lot of money and heartbreak. Since my surgery I have met several people that would Never go back to this Dr. and it is growing. Go visit a real Dr and check out their office and staff, Lambert is stuck in the 19th century. I hope this helps someone.

Submitted December 16, 2016

Very thorough. Doctor and staff go out of their way to help. Been going there for years and love them. Would recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Rude, arrogant, need I go on? Staff not nice nor helpful. Dr lambert just wants to do surgery not anything else. And that he messes up . I had to go to another dr just to fix what he screwed up

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Mark A. Lambert's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal