Ratings for Dr. Ardra R. Davis-Tolbert

Loved her. She took the time to explain all treatment options and was very warm and caring. I am very thankful to be under her care.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. DT has delivered both of my children and helped me through 2 miscarriages in between. You might wait a little bit for her, but that is because she is helping someone else, truly taking the time to listen to their concerns and give them the best care. Her calm demeanor is extremely comforting during childbirth and she relates to her patients on a personal level. I love DT, and recommend her to anyone needing an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

She is the best around...she makes sure that all of her patients are taken care of and its done with love....she gave me the best treatment when I delivered my second child...she makes sure that your health is great and she gets to know her patients on a personal level

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Love Love Love DT!!!!! Even though she moved to coastal I wouldn't trade her for anything! I can relate to her even on a personal level and that is just something you don't get from these doctors. Not to mention she was the one to tell me about my endometriosis and she did my surgery not even a year later and i'm pregnant with my first son! She's the best.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I absloutely love Dr. Tolbert <3 She delivered my son 3 years ago. She answered all my questions even when I called at 7pm just wanting to know if I could get in a hot tub. There was times when I had to pretty lengthy wait but thats to be expected in an office with one doctor. The staff that were there then were absloutely wonderful! I love them all. Dr. Tolbert doesn't know it yet but I'm pregnant again!! I can't wait to go see her on the 24th. Though things are ran a little differently than they were 3 years ago, I do believe Dr. Tolbert hasn't changed one bit! She will still be the same bubbly out going Dr. Tolbert I know!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

The doctor was very caring and patient. The wait to be seen was very long, waited for about 45 mins. Doctor took her time and has a great bedside manner, easy to talk to and friendly demeanor. Liked the doctor a great deal. Staff has not been helpful when trying to resolve an account credit balance issue. Still trying to get resolved after 3 months.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Im not very satisfied with having to pay $50 per visit when they werent able to do anything for me! Now they have to do a procedure that I have to pay $275 for and a $50 payment for the pre op!!! And both times ive been there I have sat fgor hours waiting to be seen

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Loved loved loved her and her staff they were all wonderful and very helpful. I would deffinatly go back to her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I would not change Dr. Davis-Tolbert for the world. She is loving, caring and extremely helpful. She always take the extra step in making you feel comfortable. You are the best Dr. Tolbert, keep up the good work and God Bless you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Tolbert is wonderful, great bedside manner, patient and willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011