Ratings for Dr. Deeb Shalhoub

Dr. Shalhoub delivered our first son. It was a problematic delivery and a C-section had to be performed. His work was total artistry; wife has zero scars. In addition, his office staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I felt like I was a part of a family when I went on visits with my wife.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

I have went to Dr. Shalhoub for many years he is wonderful in his practice and so is his staff. He has all the assets that stands for excellence I wish all doctors could learn from him. Dr. Shalhoub is very careful to make sure you are taken care of. He has preformed surgeries on me for various issues which have helped me. Great Doc.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Shalhoub for 24 year, he is the best Doctor you will find. He is the most caring and compassionate Doctor that I have ever had, he delivered both of my children for me and his staff is always there to answer any questions that need to be answered. Yes, I sometimes do have to wai to see him but that's only because he is extending the same same curtsies of listening to his current patient that I'm going to want him to extend to me, so I don't mind. He is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr. Shalhoub is by far one of the most amazing gynocological Dr.'s I have ever had. He takes the time to listen to any and all concerns & then answers them right on the spot! He makes sure I never leave without understanding, as well as tells me to call anytime with any concerns or questions. He makes sure I am comfortable, he is gentle and effective with exams. He does not rush through appointments, and is very professional! He also has by far one of the most amazing staff anyone could ask for! He delivered 2 of my children both times 2-4am! And never complained about lack of rest. I recommend him to all woman who are looking for a top notch Dr. & facility! Thank you Dr. Shalhoub you are the best of the best! And thanks for having an awesome staff!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

I absolutley love dr, shalhoub! hes amazing! my mother has seen him for last 40 yrs, he delivered me and i have seen him for everything ever since! he listens, hes cares, hes very personable, and patient. you might have a wait in the office, but thats only because he doesnt rush in and out of the rooms like most doctors, he gives each patient their own time! hes wonderful!!!! i would reccomend him to all women out thr! he also specializes in infertility!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Wonderful doctor. Started seeing him 20 years ago(I'm 38 now). He listens and cares.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011