Ratings for Dr. William C. Rigano

Horrible scars, save your money and he will charge you to fix his mistakes. Was not worth the money at all!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Tremendous physician! He truly changed my life and made me feel like a woman again.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

This is a test to see how this rating system works. We are consulting with dr rigano on reconstruction following a mastectomy.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Scarred for life. Horrible job! And this doctor was not very sensitive to privacy issues. Didnt even go back for follow up appointments. Just not worth it.

Submitted October 25, 2014

Knowledgeable doctor. Referral from a friend who had a filler treatment from him. Got botox on my forehead, facial areas. Great job. Will probably go back for laser treatments.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

My experience with Dr. Rigano has been fabulous so far. I saw him for breast augmentation. From my initial consultation to surgery day and post-op, he has been great. He practices great techniques, and I couldn't be more pleased with my results. I had consulted with other plastic surgeons in the area, and Dr. Rigano made me feel comfortable and confident the entire time. He is incredibly professional and knowledgeable. He is also great at giving realistic results. His staff is ALWAYS friendly as well as prompt. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I do not recommend this physician. I have had many problems after my surgery. Dr. Rigano made my incision too small and now I have a deformed abdomen. My abdomen is puckered like cinch bag and comes to a point. Previously I had a little baby pooch now I have a deformity that I cannot even hide with clothing. I wanted a refund of 2,000.00 to help with my next surgery and he will not give me the refund. I have suffered due to the surgery in many ways. Please do not go to this physician!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I had gastric bypass with excess skin-breakdown and hernia. Dr Rigano performed a body-lift, tummy tuck and hernia repair at one time. I healed up beautifully and returned to work in 4 weeks. I would reccommend him whole-heartedly.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Save your money...the horrible scars from a quick chop job just aren't worth it! Not to mention privacy. Multiple students will be involved in your car. Curtains not pulled. Etc. And once insurance pays once they won't pay for another surgery! Scarred physically and emotionally from this doctor!

Submitted January 9, 2013

I had to go to another doctor to fix his mess up!!!! Save your money!!!

Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. William C. Rigano's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1985)