Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey W. Krause

Can't say enough good things about this surgeon. Absolutely the best! Excellent experience and his staff was awesome!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Best doctor I've ever been to. Was able to correctly diagnose a problem that 2 other oral surgeons missed. He treated me with the right antibiotic and another medicine, and I healed. He has treated my family members for wisdom teeth removal. He always wants to patient to be treated like his family member. They were nicely cared for by the staff, left with no pain, and he had a great aftercare plan. Our out of pocket cost were under $50.00. He is awesome! I will come to him always, and no other. He is the best at what he does---and he has a great personality and wonderful sense of humor. His staff was excellent at dealing with all the insurance matters.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Not scared to go to a dentist anymore---Dr. Krause has a great ability to not only provide good surgery but took away my fear. Shannon was very nice to me and held my hand. Love this place.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Thank you Dr. Krause and staff for being GREAT! I appreciate the time you took with my daughter and definately love how smooth the procedure went. I've seen Dr. Krause a few times years ago so when my Dentist referred us it was a no brainer. Cherina and Robin in the front have been very pleasant to deal with from scheduling to discussing insurance and the back staff was also very wonderful. And to make it even better, my insurance benefits covered her procedure through both my medical and dental. I will come back for my son's wisdom teeth in the near future. Dr. Krause, you never disappoint! Love these guys!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Wonderful doctor and wonderful office! We loved it! Bringing our son here next! CAring people and honest. Dr.Krause is most recommended by our dentist. Our dentist said he won't send to anyone but Dr. Krause and I can see why. When it comes to something this important, I want experience--not 'fluff'. The safety of my children is utmost in my mind, and he has the best reputation by far. Rose was very kind to us. Love her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I went in thought I had insurance, but did not, so they gave me a cash price for the work. I paid all was good 9-17-2013. Come 1-14-2014, I see my dental insurance was billed from Krause for the surgery, So after they settle for cash price found out I had insurance and charged to the insurance company. Why wait til 1-14-2014 to make the claim, I called in on 1-9-2014 to get a copy of reciept so I could get reimbursed since my insurance was good. They told no one available until 1-20-2014 to talk to about this, on 1-14-2014 they submitted their own claim before I could get my own refund. They never called me, or let me know what was going on, I had to call them. The worst customer service ever.Why did no one follow up to say they would submit the claim and in fact sent it underhandedly? Do not take your chances, tell your dentist about this.Just say no to going to or being referred to Krause, and if it's his staff only then they are a reflection of him, either way steer clear.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Wonderful experience. Had an extraction with bone graft. Went perfectly. No pain, no loopy feeling. The staff was so caring and went above and beyond to verify insurance benefits and submit claims. They are top-knotch! Real professionals and Dr.Krause was such an honest and ethical doctor. I was sent to him for two extractions, but he said he felt one of the teeth could be saved and sent me to an endodontist--and he was right!!!! He does not care about money, he cares about what is best for the patient. Something you don't always see anymore….

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

My son was assaulted and had extensive jaw and palate damage Dr Krause did an amazing job putting him back together and made sure he had the best care possible

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I Love Dr. Jeffrey Krause he is so polite and very concerned about my health I will highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011