Ratings for Dr. Yasaman B. Sani

We did not have to wait long to be seen. Her and her staff did a nice job.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I had a good cleaning. She paid attention to my needs and questions and explained all my treatment options to me. She took her time and made sure I was very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Me and my family have been going to her officer or a few years now. We are always treated well. She has a very light touch and explains things to us very well.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Excellent doctor and office! I am very comfortable with her

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

It seems like Yasaman Sani's family and friends are leaving positive comments for her just like her mother, Ziba A (Aflatoon) who had left a nice "Yelp" review for her daughter. This crook dentist does not work full time either so all these nice reviews by either her or her family and friends are designed to mask the truth about this lazy, greedy, not well skilled dentist who does not provide proper work but manages with the help of PETER HER BROTHER IN LAW to max out your insurance without having had provided the work they bill the insurance for! Stay well away from these thieves people! They are bad news!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I am very happy with my dentist. I have told all my friends and family about her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I was in pain over the weekend. Dr.Sani was the only dentist I was able yo get a hold of on Sunday. She was very professional and gentle. Her staff and specially Peter, the office manager was great. I did not feel any pressure from anyone. All of my options were given to me and I came back after a few days and had my woke done. I highly recommend Dr.Sani and her office.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

One of my worst experiences. She seems like a shady person and is not a good dentist at all. Glad she does not work that much as I have heard. Peter the office manager is very pushy and is worse than a used car salesman. Be careful: they have maxed out the insurance coverage without delivering the services they claimed. So be careful because they are very clever in covering up their "mistakes" if you do not catch them on time. Bunch of crooks.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Excellent job as always!!!! I am a very happy patient. I will keep coming to see her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Great office and great experience overall! I love the staff and her

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013