Ratings for Dr. Stacy D. Roskin

Dont take your loved ones to her if you want to make sure they're being cared for properly. She's probably making lots of money off the pharmaceuticals she's pushing, but she's clearly not taking the time to understand what her patients really need. DO NOT GO HERE!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

There is no point in calling their office, because either you're not allowed to leave a voicemail for the nurse or when you asked for the nurse because you're not allowed to speak to the doctor,then you get a voicemail and your call will never be returned. Ever. The doctor yells, the receptionist yells,there is so much yelling going on at that office, and waiting about an hour and a half to see the doctor when she may give you three minutes of her time. The doctor and the staff are cold, negligent, rude and I don't know why any of them chose this profession. None of them should be allowed to deal with patients. I was a new patient in the last year and have been there twice and I will not go back again. When the doctor does decide to come in and finally see you, she will just look at her computer, say what she wants to say and walk out of the room and your appointment is done and you don't even know that you just had an appointment, because nothing has occurred except for a very loud staff gossiping and eating and a doctor making a brief visit. I had a small list of questions and physical complaints, which I was hoping to address since you can never get anybody on the phone, and I was not allowed to speak. I now have a new doctor who actually allows me to talk.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I do not understand why this doctor accepts new patients, when clearly it is beyond their capacity to help. On the last two occasions, I have called to schedule a visit, was transferred to a voice mail and never been called back. I am not going to try a third time.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

We had the worst experience with this doctor. My 81 year old uncle, suffering from bad hemoroids, was able to walk into the ER and by the time he left the hospital, under Dr. Raskin's care, he had suffered a stroke, kidney failure, delerium, was mis-diagnosed with a heart attack, and was left almost incapacitated. Without intervention by family, the patient would have been left to die in a nursing home! In my opinion, this doctor had no interest in helping this patient. Her answer to everything was "well he is 81!" as if that meant he was too old to be worthy of any care!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Roskin and her staff are the most caring and compassionate people I have ever found. After going to other three physicians in the area, Dr. Roskin was the only one that properly diagnosed me and took care of me. I am happy to report that I have now been with her for the last ten years

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

yjr best and most caring dr I have ever known. She really cares

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Very fine doctor She is very interested in her patients and their health concerns She will explain any question you have. She also is so knowledable, she diagnosed my problem, whereas two specialists did not know what was wrong with me. I feel very secure in her hands, i DO NOT KNOW WHAT i WOULD DO WITHOUT HER. gREAT dOC1

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Very knowledgable; good diagnostician. Listens (and hears) patient input. Good sense of when to refer you to a specialist's care. Young and healthy enough not to pre-decease most patients.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

SHE IS CARING AND GREAT IN DIAGNOSING THE PROBLEM.I HAVE BEEN HER PATIENT FOR YEARS. SHE ALSO TOOK CARE OF MY 100 YEAR OLD FATHER AND EXTENDED HIS LIFE. IN A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN, I RATE HER A TEN ANYDAY.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. Stacy D. Roskin's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Aventura, FL