Ratings for Dr. Albert J. Wacha

Dr. Wacha is patient and gentle - excellent doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Great doctor, very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Wacha is simply amazing !

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Wacha for many years now. He is the 4th podiatrist I saw and the only one I have been happy with. I continue to see him, even though I live over 2 hours away. It is well worth the drive. His staff is pleasant and he is very knowledgeable. He always made me feel comfortable and gave me the best care. I am very grateful to him for helping me connect the dots with various other symptoms and not simply treat my achy feet. He helped me find the right doctor, after which I discovered I have Lyme disease. I am absolutely grateful that he was the one doctor out of 7 specialists who realized there was something bigger going on.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Wacha and his entire staff were always both friendly and totally professional through my entire treatment. Dr. Wacha accurately diagnosed my problems, recommended and implemented an effective treatment, and following through with me to my return to good (better than before) health. They were flexible when I had to change appointments, I never waited even 5 minutes beyond the time of my appointment, and when I arrived early, they fit me in early. I can't say enough good about this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Albert J. Wacha's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Caldwell, NJ