Ratings for Dr. Kelly Peters

Very caring and committed to her patients, I would recommend her to anyone. Great experience

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Peters is an egotistical slave to her own righteousness. I do not recommend this doctor to any one in the new jersey area that is looking for a professional PCP that will listen to you fully and truly try to understand your ailment. Too quickly does Dr. Kelli Peters brush you off her shoulder without interest. IN & OUT appears to be the modus operandi of choice when it comes to Dr. Kelli.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

Kelli Peters is awesome. I always request her when going for a visit. She takes the time to ask questions and take the extra steps in diagnosing. Even my daughter will only see her because she is so kind and caring.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

She is a waste of a doctor - she does not know how to prescribe medication. She is the worst doctor around - btw - she is a Pa- Physcian's Assistant - not a real doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

I HATE going to the doctor. But, Kelly makes it so much easier. She always takes the time to answer my questions and address my concerns. She also offers alternate treatments, which I love because I hate taking meds.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Insulted me by impling I was less mature than her 7 year old. Diagnosed withougt testing her diagnosis, and did not treat the condition for which I went to see her. Basically told me no she would not prescribe a medication for migraines (non-habit forming) b/c my profile showed too many controlled substances (all of which were cough syrup for severe bronchitis).

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006