Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Petrick

I really appreciated how Dr. Petrick took me in when I had an emergency and my dentist was unavailable. He was very welcoming and treated me as if I was a patient of his for years.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

The fact I could be treated on a Saturday with prompt execution and kindness is wonderful. This office is a great place to go.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Even though the office can get busy, Dr. Petrick always takes a few minutes to visit with you and check on your teeth. The staff builds relationships with you and genuinely tries hard.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Alice is awesome-she always does a great job and makes me laugh! Dr. Petrick is my favorite dentist and I trust his advice and treatment. Everyone at the front desk and in the office is always happy and smiling and it must be a great place to work

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Great Dentist and staff. I Love going to a practice where I feel as if they truly know myself and my family. Dr Petrick is always available especially after hours...the times my kids seem to get hurt. Great follow up always with this Dental Practice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012