Ratings for Dr. Irene A. Bailey

No bedside manner at all. DOES NOT LISTEN. SHE'S the doctor and you know nothing! TERRIBLE! Cannot imagine why she is a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

She is terrible! Very unprofessional! Sent me to one specialist after another for something i had already been diagnosed for. She was very unconcerned for my condition. I would not recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

This doctor is EXTREMELY unprofessional. All she ever does is recommend you to a specialist. She questioned my life decisions based off one question and recommended a physiatrist. Then she prescribed medicine to my husband that he had already told her he didn't do well on. My husband ended up with self harming thoughts. They are very rude, uncaring, and judgmental. We tried to make this doctor work, but she is just too much. Never going back again!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I am not pleased with her.She diagnosed but did not offer preventive measures or things i could do to correct the illness. she recommended me to a surgeon immediately and have no pain, symptoms or whatever, for th diagnosis;/

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Irene A. Bailey's Credentials

• Mymensingh Med Coll, Mymensingh, Bangladesh (704-12 Pr 7/1972) (Grad. 1992)

Sask Health