Ratings for Dr. Philip Reiheld

I had some issues with my vision over the last year that was concerning to me. One of my eyes seemed to be getting weaker than the other. I made and appointment with Dr. Reiheld and was able to get in very quickly. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Reiheld ran a number of exams to figure out the nature of the problem. He was very knowledgeable and professional. I felt very comfortable and confident in his ability to diagnose my condition. He also answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns. The glasses I was prescribed were ready the same day and they had a great selection of glasses and sunglasses too! I was very happy with my experience.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Went to see Dr. Reiheld with a bad eye infection. The staff was great and a gave me an appointment right away. Dr. Reiheld did a great job. Was knowledgeable and friendly. I am back in contacts but plan to go back to get glasses. They have a great selection.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Why anyone would spend money on this "doc" when there is better doctors within a few feet is beyond me. Totally rude, uneducated, and worthless.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

I suspect Dr. Reiheld is an able enough optometrist, but his manner leaves something to be desired. He's rather rude and surly and though I live in downtown Charleston and it's convenient, I'll certainly look elsewhere before returning to or recommending him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Great place to purchase glasses. Nice people. Very knowledgable. Have total trust in the doctor, because I can see better than ever.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Philip Reiheld's Credentials

• Ohio State University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal