Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Greenstein

Doctor Ben was helpful is answering all my dental question and insurance questions. I was scared about my surgery but he was able to put me at ease, office staff is nice also helpful not upset when I needed to change my appointment times.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

The doctor and staff were extremely helpful, answered all of my questions. I did not feel rushed in the room or at the reception desk!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

The office staff is very nice and the Dr. Ben Greenstein is very nice. I just would NOT recommend him. He is extremely rough in his proceedures. You feel the needle...he was extremely rough pulling my tooth, my entire side of face is black and blue and I even felt when he began to stitch me. I have had teeth pulled before and never ever felt anything like this.

Submitted April 8, 2013

He is very professional; He explains everything before he does it; If you have any concerns even in the middle; he addresses them promptly; explaining everything clearly as he doing it; I would not go to anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Ben Greenstein is great. He treated me with care and competency and knows exactly what is needed.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Explained everything very very clearly. I Was nervous but he was very nice and i think he did a great job. I sent my husband to him after he finished me.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011