Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Mani

I have been seeing Dr. Mani for 15 years. She has always been wonderful, listened and advocated for anything I needed. She looks at the full picture of women's health and truly cares for each of her patients. Office staff is wonderful and helpful and is always smiling. I truly missed going to see them after the birth of my first son!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Mani for almost 20 years. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. She did not deliver my child but has assisted me with finding the correct meds for hormonal issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Mani.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Mani when I became pregnant with my first child. To be HONEST: I wasn't a fan at first! But I realized later it was my hormones... she was absolutely amazing during my (traumatic, for me) childbirth. She held my hand while I cried about having an emergency c-section. She was awesome and I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Mani for several years and have referred many friends that are happy with her as well. She is very attentive and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr Mani was very attentive, answered all my questions,took time with both myself and my husband. Has delivered 2 of my children. Excellent knowledge,personable and kind

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

I was shopping for another dr and I am 16 weeks pregnant. The nurse was very nice and personable. When Dr. Mani came in I felt rushed and she didnt ask my any questions about my baby, only about mammograms and pap smears.. She wanted to give me an exam the first day i was there without having any of my records yet. It made me feel very uncomfortable and I felt like just a number. I was very upset and left in the middle of the appt.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Mary E. Mani's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)