Ratings for Dr. Janis M. Cotter

I was 19 when I was diagnosed with keratoconus, after glasses and standard contacts were no longer providing crisp vision. I was incredibly fortunate at that time to meet Dr Cotter. I continued seeing her for 20 years. I can not fully express how much she has changed my life. Without her scleral lenses, I find it difficult to locate doorways & large objects. With her lenses, I have ability to drive, work, and live without restriction. I remain in awe of this phenomenal woman, who has been impeccable in her intelligence, professionalism, and extraordinary patient care. When I broke a lens, she expedited an emergency replacement and rearranged her schedule to accommodate my needs. I recently moved cross/country

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

After being diagnosed kertaconous in 02 I went almost two years in fear I was not going to see again. I went to some of the big name places in Boston but no Dr. Could fit me with lenses properly I gave up and could not stand the variety of painful lenses these Dr.s tried to fit me with. Then I went to Dr. cotter in 03 and for the past 11 years now I have been able to see with her specialized custom sclera lenses. She changed my life.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Outstanding!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Caring, compassionate, patient and willing to help at any hour.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Cotter is extremely professional all the while being extremely personable. She provides a THOROUGH exam and is very knowledgeable in her field. I would highly recommend Dr. Cotter!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

dr janis cotter is an excellent dr i have seen her on several occasions and she detected a retinal tear which other dr's missed. i recommended her to my cousin and others, she gives a very thorough exam and follows up with her patients. definetly a 5

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

best of the best- you will get the most meticulous scrupulous care

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Janis M. Cotter's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1985)

Tufts

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was 19 when I was diagnosed with keratoconus, after glasses and standard contacts were no longer providing crisp vision. I was incredibly fortunate at that ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being diagnosed kertaconous in 02 I went almost two years in fear I was not going to see again. I went to some of the big name places in Boston but no Dr..."

October 15, 2014
  • First Name changed from "JANIS" to "JANIS M."

October 20, 2013