You may also like

I have had two children treated by DrG. He's the best!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Groisser suggested Invisalign for my teeth to correct some aligning issues as a result of age. The process was painless and easy to adjust to. After 4 months, my teeth look fabulous, my TMJ has eased and my bite is better than ever. Thank you Dr. G for suggesting such an easy treatment and creating a wonderful office environment with friendly and knowledgeable staff!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

The staff and dr. groisser were extremely professional and took very good care of my daughter. I would reccomend dr. groisser to anyone, a true professional

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

He was very good with my son. Great staff and very understanding. We were very happy with the results and would absolutely recomend him great jobp

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Dr. Gordon S. Groisser's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very unprofessional! When we asked about why he has to pull two of my son's permenant teeth out, instead of patiently explaining like a professional and ethica..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two children treated by DrG. He's the best!"

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Groisser suggested Invisalign for my teeth to correct some aligning issues as a result of age. The process was painless and easy to adjust to. After 4 month..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional office with friendly staff. DrG is very personable and we had fabulous results."

October 23, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Gordon" to "Gordon S."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "MONTGOMERY VILLAGE" to "Gaithersburg"

January 31, 2012