Ratings for Dr. Vincent A. BILELLO

Dr. Vicent Bilello is a very professional and caring doctor. He has helped me become pain free without drugs or medicine.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Five years ago I was recommended to Dr. Bilello from my orthopaedist surgeon at Holy Cross hospital becuase I feel and my back and neck felt like they were on fire and at times I felt like my back ha pins and needles going through me. My surgeon suggested to see him after 6 months and recommended Dr. B to my case. His diagnoses, treatment and evaluation of my dislocated vertabrae was explained to me and I was told to committ myself to learning the necessaryphysical therapy exercises that would alleviate the pain. I went in every week for an adjustment or a massage until Dr. B prescribed alternative therapy methods such as teaching me relaxaation techniques hypnosis and injury related yoga. The Orthopaedist, the therapists at the office of Dr , and the psychotherapy medidatio group collaborated and today I am pain free. Having been educated myself in a western model of medicine (pills, drugs and surgery) I am delighted and enlightened about treating the body according to century old Asian techniques. As a practioner myself in psychiatry, before I write a script for tension, insomnia or pain related disorders I , like Dr. Billello use the time with the patient to explain mind-body therapy. It has been almost a miracle to me. He has been a life saver, tops in his field, he is empathetic, knowledgeable and caring. He is a true compassionate healer.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017