Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey O. Mcgillicuddy

I write this review with complete disappointment. I arrived to my scheduled appointment 30 minutes early to fill out paperwork required, since it was my first time to this office. I was greeted by a very friendly and professional staff and felt this could be a good place. I was told early on that Doctor was in surgery at Doctors Hospital (across the street) and would be coming back soon. I was in the office for 2 hours and no Doctor. As I'm walking out, I heard the doctor just arrived and could be seen quickly. The office staff was sincerely apologetic and I felt bad because they could see my frustrations. Before I left I requested to have my paperwork back and the CD's with my X-rays. I've been referred by my Doctor to two different Orthopedists in Manteca and both have been a let down. My first referral, they cancelled my appointment and never informed me. I tried this place out and the doctor shows up an hour and a half late. I truly wish there was more consideration for patients that have scheduled appointments. I understand Doctor was in surgery, but knowing things can happen and there could be potential delays, perhaps appointments shouldn't be scheduled. I work in the Bay Area and I'm now out two vacation days due to both doctors. The unprofessionalism that I experienced cannot be erased, especially when starting off a relationship with a new doctor. I have had great experiance with Alpine Orthopedic in Stockton and will now need to drive out there to receive the professional level of service needed. I truly try my best to support local businesses, unfortunately some make it very difficult to do so.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU ONCE SURGERY IS COMPLETE AND HE HAS GOTTEN PAID. I was 3 minutes late for my 2nd follow up appointment and was eventually told that I needed to reschedule my follow up because ANYONE WHO WAS 1 MINUTE LATE WOULD NOT BE SEEN. He's an inconsiderate jerk riding a really high horse. Like I said, he got what he wanted with performing the surgery. After that, he could care less.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey O. Mcgillicuddy's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Coos Bay, OR