Ratings for Dr. Rachel L. Bickling

I have been going to see Dr, Bickling for years. At first she was terrific! I loved the staff! The girls in the back office were caring and very professional. You were treated like family. Then a few months ago the hospital changed. 90% of the docs are connected to Jefferson health care. Now they have to see 20 to 30 people day. I switched to natural medication and the doc did not like it. I tried to give her info on NDT et al but she was not interested at all!!!! The staff changes way too much. Too many cooks in the kitchen. Since the change I have had issues with doc and how she wants to treat my symptoms. This area is not good for doctors they do not seem to care at all. There might be a few who do care, but slim pickings I liked it the way it was. The old small town feeling. Doctors have to learn that we the patients are becoming more and more educated and we are becoming our own advocates. Dr. B does not like anything natural as to be treated by a natural-path.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr. Rachel L. Bickling's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Port Townsend, WA