Dr. Brian D. Sass

Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Sass

I was trying to be picky and think of something but I absolutely loved Dr. Sass and the entire Woodstock Dentistry staff! So thankful for all. They were right down the street from me too, so perfect match.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I was reluctant after being with the same dentist for over 20 years but really liked Dr. Sass. He was very nice and very thorough. No cavities the last 2 times I have had my teeth cleaned

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I was called by Dr. Sass staff to come in for my cleaning, he apparently took over my retired dentist office and clients. I was to come in for my 6 month check up. Was forced to take a full x-ray and was told I had several cavities and needed a crown fixed that was just put in a few years prior (NOTE: just 6 months prior, clean bill of health from now retired dentist). Had my cleaning and opted to have those "cavities" fixed. Had to revisit 3 times to have him re-do my bite and now I have continued sensitive teeth (wasn't present before the visits). Get my bill showing an astronomical amount due, come to find out Dr. Sass was not a "preferred provider" for my insurance...REALLY? SO, now I can't/won't go back to Dr. Sass to fix the teeth he "already fixed" and I am out A LOT of money for teeth that hurt...which never did, before I went to him. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST! I am saddened that my prior dentist was bought out by this one...

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Had my teeth cleaned and exrays. My insurance pays 100%. Then he said I had cavities. I recieved a second opinion and the dentist said I had good teeth and no cavities. I refused to go back and he charged me $500 of interest payments. Would not recommend this Dentist. He has you sign a paper that if you refuse to pay. He charges 100 interest. my bill started at $110 and now it is $550 just in interest.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Before going for dental cleaning I asked the office manager about the costs involved. She gave me an estimate in the $90 range after the discounts included in a package that she suggested I purchase. Trusting her estimate I purchased the package from the DNP and had them clean up my teeth. When I went for payment I was shocked to see the bill totaling $190 out of which $69 for advice from the hygienist??! This was a simple cleaning job where no polish or fluoride was used. When I confronted them they had nothing to say to justify those charges. I find it outrageous and would like to report it so others don't fall in the same trap as I did.

Submitted May 3, 2013