You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Robon

Doing great after a carpel tunnel release. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Robon is awesome! 8 months after my bicep surgery and I am doing well! I recommend Dr. Robon! Bed side manner is the best! His knowledge is great! I felt very confident in his ability!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Robon is the best, great bed side manner great staff, had a re-do on my carpal tunnel surgery that another Doctor made worse! Takes his time and had a personality too.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Robon saved my arm! I shattered my elbow in a biking accident and had surgery performed incorrectly by another surgeon. I was unable to turn my wrist, or use my hand as a result of the numerous mistakes made by the first doctor. I went to Dr. Robon for a second opinion, and ended up having corrective surgery within a few days of my visit. Everything had to be re-broken, plates and screws removed, and all redone. Dr. Robon took infinite care, not only with the surgery, but also pre-surgery, to explain everything to me, and to make sure that I was comfortable with all of the procedures that were needed. He demonstrated respect for my needs, and compassion for my concerns,especially since I had had such a difficult first experience. He even went out of his way to reduce and correct the first incision, which was quite unsightly. I now have a beautiful, clean, scar that reminds me daily of the fact that Dr. Robon is a gifted surgeon. My experience with Dr. Robon was a night-and-day difference from what I experienced with the first surgical practice. My post-op visits went smoothly, where once again, Dr. Robon, and his assistant, Josh Spuhler, explained X-rays, therapy needed, and gave their full support to my months-long recovery. I was constantly aware of their support and interest in my recovery. My arm is working beautifully, and I have full use of my hand, which had been frozen for almost four months. I am deeply grateful, and give my highest recommendation to Dr. Robon.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Great experience, Dr. Robon had my best interest at heart. Very knowledgeable and took the time to listen.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr Robon was wonderful. He is very caring and compassionate and has a fantastic bedside manner. I would highly recommend him for anyone experiencing hand issues. He staff is very nice and knowledgable and very approachable in answering any questions.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I live in Port Orchard and traveled all the way to Issaquah to have Dr. Robon do surgery on my hand. He and his staff were great, polite, helpfull, answered all questions, gave me lots of options for fixing my hand,that were not given to me by local doctors, gave me brochures explaining in detail what would happen after the surgery. The Proliance physical therapist was also great. I would definately travel the long distance to have further surgerys with Dr. Robon.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I chose Dr. Robon to do my thumb surgery because I felt he was truly concerned about the condition of my thumb and was sincere in his desire to repair it. I had reservations about the procedure but he was willing to take the time to answer my questions and address my concerns. His staff at both the Bellevue and Issaquah locations were very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Robon is nice, appears to be knowledgable, and seemed to perform my surgery well. However, I think I fell through the cracks with the post surgery care. Dr. Robon did not listen to me or advise me correctly with the problems post surgery! Even the physical therapist said there were problems but neither one of them wanted to take responsiblity for the late start on PT. And Dr. Robon should have absolutely known that I had severe scar tissue build up, but instead he wanted me to have shots into my spine. He did not listen to me!!! I eventually had to have a second surgery with a different doctor, the results of which were dramatically better than the first.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Broke my hand (5th metacarpal) playing bball with some Seattle Seahawks. It was broken-broken! I'm back to playing and hand is feeling great...and I have a knuckle again! I have full range and strength back as well. Dr. Robon is not only a great surgeon but also very genuine, friendly, and creates a comfort level and trust by being thorough in his evaluation. Once the surgery is over, he's still there with you every step of the way until your recovery and rehab are complete. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Matthew Robon's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

AARP
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doing great after a carpel tunnel release. Great doctor!"

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robon is awesome! 8 months after my bicep surgery and I am doing well! I recommend Dr. Robon! Bed side manner is the best! His knowledge is great! I felt v..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robon is the best, great bed side manner great staff, had a re-do on my carpal tunnel surgery that another Doctor made worse! Takes his time and had a perso..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Robon saved my arm! I shattered my elbow in a biking accident and had surgery performed incorrectly by another surgeon. I was unable to turn my wrist, or us..."

November 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2672787'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 6, 2014