Ratings for Dr. John S. Parker

Dr. Parker got right down to business and was very helpful with my diagnosis. He is a very pleasant guy and also clearly knowledgeable about his field. His staff is always friendly and greets me with open arms, They are always smiling and happy to accommodate.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Waited 5 to 6 hours with my 92 year old Mother and when we finally got to see him was in such a hurry would answer no questions, when his assistant or nurse tried to answer he stuck his head in door and said there are other patients after we waited all afternoon and by then 6pm! Did not go back and told her local Dr I would advise sending no one here! He was very rude. Did not rate knowledge to little time with him to tell

Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr Parker with God's help has greatly improved my vision and quality of life. The DMEK procedure has eñabled me to see everything clearly and more defined. I plan to have surgery on the right eye soon. Dr. Parker is a blessing for people with Fuch's. I am very pleased with Dr. Parker and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I am very satisfied with Dr parker and his staff. He is very good and concerned about my eye health.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Parker and his staff. I have lupus and he is very knowledgeable about the disease and the medicines. I would recommend Dr. Parker and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Parker is the best. I've had one DMEK surgery and will have another. I have absolute confidence in his knowledge and expertise. His staff is friendly and attentive. I have had no problems and are very pleased with my experience with them.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I appreciated the way the worked me in for appointment I didn't have to wait long everyone was very nice. Dr. Parker was very nice and seemed really sympathetic.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Very Knowledgeable and the Staff is always helpful and good at their jobs

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

All staff members played a part in making my visit educational.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr.Parker is very knowlegable and has help me before.. would recomend him to any one foe eye care....

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. John S. Parker's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1986)